Ratings for Dr. Muhammad A. Khan

I came in pregnant because I was on a level X meds. That level can kill a fetus. He said the baby would be fine just might have a cleft palate or missing fingers. IS THAT WHAT A DOCTOR WOULD SAY? Next EPILEPTOLOGIST made me get off it in 2 weeks because it could kill the baby as I originally told him. Sad when the patient teaches the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

For over 10 years my experience with Dr. A Khan continues to be very positive.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Another great visit , always very caring and professional .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Khan is very kind and considerate. He is knowledgable about his field too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

He told me I did not have MS and recommended I see a psychiatrist. I presented to Dr Khan with the classic symptoms of NMO. Another neurologist discovered 3 lesions on my cervical spine. I had Transverse Myelitis. He did not look at my cervical spine. I do not recommend this Dr for complex neurological issues.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

He finally gave us a good diagnosis. Answered all our questions, and now with the correct meds, we're doing so much better.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

He wanted us to accept MS as a diagnosis with no explanation and start on medication. He never answered our questions and was rude when we said we were getting a second opinion. My husband does NOT have MS. And is doing great without his help.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Great doctor and wonderful staff! I was able to make my initial consultation quickly and spent little to no time in the lobby waiting.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

All I can say is that after seeing two other neurologists that that could not stop my cluster headaches, Dr Khan prescribed a medication that did stop them from happening. Haven't had one since.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Khan has helped me work through my sleep problems over the years. He is a great doctor and his staff very friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Muhammad A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)