Ratings for Dr. Muhammad A. Khan

He told me I did not have MS and recommended I see a psychiatrist. I presented to Dr Khan with the classic symptoms of NMO. Another neurologist discovered 3 lesions on my cervical spine. I had Transverse Myelitis. He did not look at my cervical spine. I do not recommend this Dr for complex neurological issues.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

He finally gave us a good diagnosis. Answered all our questions, and now with the correct meds, we're doing so much better.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

He wanted us to accept MS as a diagnosis with no explanation and start on medication. He never answered our questions and was rude when we said we were getting a second opinion. My husband does NOT have MS. And is doing great without his help.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Great doctor and wonderful staff! I was able to make my initial consultation quickly and spent little to no time in the lobby waiting.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

All I can say is that after seeing two other neurologists that that could not stop my cluster headaches, Dr Khan prescribed a medication that did stop them from happening. Haven't had one since.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Khan has helped me work through my sleep problems over the years. He is a great doctor and his staff very friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Khan is excellent! He does a great job answering questions and/or concerns I have. I never feel like he's in a rush; he really spends his time with the patient to take care of their needs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I have dealt with headaches, cluster headaches & Migraines for over 50 years. Tried different medicines & food habits with no relief. Almost every day I would have some type of headache. My only saving grace was taking imitrex during a migraine. Dr. Khan has put me on a daily preventative medicine that has change my life. Now today, I can group together days at a time with no headaches at all. My main requirement was not to have the daily meds make me few different in any way. (i.e. groggy, tired or that racy feeling) The staff has always been very friendly & on time. It drives me crazy how other doctors over booked their patients & make you sit and wait. My time is just as important to me. I highly recommend Dr. Muhammad Khan.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Khan is pleasant and easy to talk with. I suffered from severe cluster headaches and no longer have them (so far) after being subscribed proper medication from Dr. Khan during my first visit. I had seen two other neurologist prior to Dr. Khan who did not solve my headache problem. It's nice to see physician that knows what they're doing.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Friendly staff and knowledgeable doctor will take time to answer your questions

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Muhammad A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)