Ratings for Dr. Muhammad A. Khan

Dr. Khan has helped me work through my sleep problems over the years. He is a great doctor and his staff very friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Khan is excellent! He does a great job answering questions and/or concerns I have. I never feel like he's in a rush; he really spends his time with the patient to take care of their needs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I have dealt with headaches, cluster headaches & Migraines for over 50 years. Tried different medicines & food habits with no relief. Almost every day I would have some type of headache. My only saving grace was taking imitrex during a migraine. Dr. Khan has put me on a daily preventative medicine that has change my life. Now today, I can group together days at a time with no headaches at all. My main requirement was not to have the daily meds make me few different in any way. (i.e. groggy, tired or that racy feeling) The staff has always been very friendly & on time. It drives me crazy how other doctors over booked their patients & make you sit and wait. My time is just as important to me. I highly recommend Dr. Muhammad Khan.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Khan is pleasant and easy to talk with. I suffered from severe cluster headaches and no longer have them (so far) after being subscribed proper medication from Dr. Khan during my first visit. I had seen two other neurologist prior to Dr. Khan who did not solve my headache problem. It's nice to see physician that knows what they're doing.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Friendly staff and knowledgeable doctor will take time to answer your questions

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Office staff is great! Dr. Khan listens to you and is very informative. Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He came highly recommended for my husband's health issues and has surpassed our expectations. He never fails to listen and to respond to our concerns.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Immediately helpful. Wonderful staff. Virtually no wait.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

The staff is very friendly & the wait time is short. The Dr was very nice & listened to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Khan's office. Staff is friendly, office is clean and Dr. Khan is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Muhammad A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts