Ratings for Dr. L.F. Daly

A number of years ago I had to bring my autistic daughter to him to see if she was still having seizures. He told me the test results that determined she was having them was a farce and did nothing to further testing. Then we were sent to him for my husbands brain tumour, after two years of mri’s every 6 months we asked why my husbands films had not been sent to the cancer clinic. He got upset with us and said the cancer clinic for prince would be open soon. Then he proceeded to send my husband home with a bleeding brain tumour, telling us everything was fine and he would see him back in another 6 months. My husband had to be evacked to Edmonton’s hospital for emergency surgery. The Edmonton’s neuro surgeon needed his mri films, I contacted his office to please ship them ASAP and he never did. This DR almost killed him with his negligence and he seriously should no longer have a licence!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Without a doubt the most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Right from he start he was rude, telling my sister (who I brought because I have a hard time describing my symptoms) to "go back to the corner" when she sat next to me. He questioned everything I said in a way that made me feel like he thought I was bullshiting. He acted like it was a waste of his time and was very VERY condescending. When I told him about my back injuries he literally said "I'm not here for your back I'm here for your arms and hands," like there can't be correlation between the two. He made me feel flustered as he was quite intimidating and had absolutely no bedside manner. He was rough when doing the examination. All in all I would never recommend him to anyone and I will be requesting to be referred to another specialist by my doctor, one that actually might take my issues seriously.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

the rudest dr. I have ever met. mean, gruff, the previous dr's I had seen apparently knew nothing according to him. I am apparently a wimp and there is no pain I'm just exaggerating . according to him even my family Dr. is an idiot for referring me to him. then he storms out. i hope he's finally retired or had his licence revoked.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I was referred to Dr Daly, by Dr Pettersen (who is absolutely amazing, btw!), for a nerve conduction test, as he is the only one in PG who does them. He did not seem at all interested in engaging in any conversation what so ever. I asked questions, he grunted or ignored me. He didn't warn me when he zapped me. He was quite rude when he did speak, as if it was below him to actually have to utter words to me. When the test was over, he lectured me on how I would have to hold my arms and sleep etc. ( I have something like carpel tunnel but in the elbow. Didn't answer any question I asked and told me that this was the way it was going to be, then walked out without even so much as a goodbye. Thank goodness for Dr Petterson!!!! This man has all the personality of a jar of pickled eggs! Whether or not he is actually a good doctor, well, I couldn't see past the rudeness and disdain.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Saw this So called doctor with my wife Dec 21/17. He was very unprofessional and did not seem to care how much pain my wife was in or the pain he caused Her with his rough handling. I think it is time he retired as he has lost the caring spirit every doctor Should have. Would never recommend anyone to see this man.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

DR Daly is FING IDIOT WHAT a RUDE TERRIBLE MAN he should have his licence pulled if he HAS ONE I give my Dr heck for the referral He is so unproffesional he has caused me major setbacks

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I'm shocked at how unprofessional and rude the Dr was to me. Obviously had his mind made up, I was a liar and that my pain was due to old age. He pulled the pillow from under my head after testing my neck with his electronic testing device for nerve damage. Definitely not a professional like other compassionate Dr's I have experienced in my life

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very rude and rushed me out of the office today. I wanted to know more about my condition and was not helpful at all. Not professional!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. He more or less told my mom that she has never has epilepsy and was just old and infirm and the Doctors who diagnosed her many years ago knew nothing. I have never been so put off by a doctor in my life. I wouldn't trust him with the life of a dead dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Lyle Daly a couple of days ago and he was amazing! Very personable, asked appropriate questions, following up with a test at the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017