Ratings for Dr. L.F. Daly

I'm shocked at how unprofessional and rude the Dr was to me. Obviously had his mind made up, I was a liar and that my pain was due to old age. He pulled the pillow from under my head after testing my neck with his electronic testing device for nerve damage. Definitely not a professional like other compassionate Dr's I have experienced in my life

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very rude and rushed me out of the office today. I wanted to know more about my condition and was not helpful at all. Not professional!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. He more or less told my mom that she has never has epilepsy and was just old and infirm and the Doctors who diagnosed her many years ago knew nothing. I have never been so put off by a doctor in my life. I wouldn't trust him with the life of a dead dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Lyle Daly a couple of days ago and he was amazing! Very personable, asked appropriate questions, following up with a test at the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I had some dealings with him a number of years ago. I found him to be rude condescending and not nearly as smart as he thought he was. From the ratings I CE hasn't changed at all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever had the unfortunate experience to meet. Arrogance beyond any acceptable level. The medical profession should purge this man. There is no negative stars. Had to give him 1 to post. Warning. He will not help you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I was very nervous to see Dr Daly after reading all of these ratings and comments! However, after an office appointment and a lumbar puncture with him I have no complaints. He was punctual and friendly and answered all of my questions. He walked me through the procedure and tried to calm my nerves by getting me to think of more pleasant things. I am obese by medical standards and I didn't find him rude or condesending about it at all (a lot of the complaints on here are regarding that). He let me know that the test may be a little more difficult because of my weight but that is his job.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

He did a normal neuro exam but since nothing seemed off with my reflexes ect, he said I had an anomaly and didn't bother Persuing anything or sending me for further testing. What a waste of time .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I had no interaction of staff as I saw him at the hospital. Only spoke with his office assistant over the phone. Punctual to the minute! As far as knowledge, I found it to be very good but one needed to kind of dig it out of him. Once questions were asked he was quite forthcoming to the subject.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

TOTAL JERK!! Should have retired a long time ago.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016