Ratings for Dr. Sean T. Hehn

Hehn was my oncologist from fall 2009 'till March 2010. He was an excellent technician, keeping accurate records of my condition.I would never recommend him as a doctor with tactful bedside manner however, and I cried many times after seeing him because of his harsh treatment of me. A snapshot of his bluntness from my notes state,"You will have a short remission, you will get more chemo, and then we will run out of options and this will take your life." Too emotionally raw and detached for me,who had just found out 2 wks prior of her IIIC status after having radical surgery.When I asked him questions about my health and what I should eat, I was met with a patronizing and impatient reply.I came to dread going to him, and have since switched (with difficulty) to a lovely, compassionate oncologist - the only type I think should be working with cancer patients! My name is Sarah Armstrong, and I want people to know I think Dr. Hehn should be working with paperwork - NOT people!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I was diagnosed with cancer, and he was one of the most compassionate,carring and gentle men I have ever met. I am normally very afraid of doctors, but he always eased my mind always helped and put up with every little phobia I seemed to have. Best doctor I have ever seen in my life.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Sean T. Hehn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1998)