Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Eilerman

Extremely compassionate doctor with excellent bedside manner, I feel very well taken care of by Dr. Eilerman he not only checks once but two more times. Daisy is a pleasure to talk with and is always willing to help.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

My late mother was under his care for 5 yrs.; in which, she was treated for cancer. I would not have entrusted her care to anyone else and I have discriminating taste (as my husband is also a M.D.). He is wonderful and compassionate Oncologist.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Eilerman and his nurse Barbara were life savers for me and my family while my mother was in the process of terminal cancer. I cannot say enough about the kindness, compassion and knowledge we received under Dr. Eilerman's direct care. We had tremendous frustration with the local hospital - I don't think I could have handled much more stresses in life during that time. I'm so grateful we found this doctor during this most difficult time. Very funny guy too!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Keith A. Eilerman's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)