Ratings for Dr. Peter Devos

Dr Devos was great caring for me dueing my pregnancy, induction and delivery! I'm very thankful to him for doing such a great job w my unexpected cesarean!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Devos is an exceptional physician. Dr. Devos is extremely knowledgable and conscientious, takes his time and shows empathy and concern. Without hesitation I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Devos! I am so grateful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Dr. De Vos judges a person based on how they look, rather than do any type of research on the auto-immune diseases that are affecting the person. He appears to really dislike anyone who holds weight and makes flash judgement about the person, based on weight. While he was great at diagnosing and getting action for an acute issue, he appears to have no knowledge on chronic diseases, especially auto-immune and the long-term effects on the body and mind.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr Devos is a great doctor and guy. Solves my medical problems and was able to solve my daughters medical issues that others could not. medical problem that other doctors could not.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

He is prompt, listens and works with a person rather than simply prescribe medication. In the ER he is quick to arrive and takes time to do a full assessment. His bedside manner can seem abrupt, however, he does seem to care about the patients. Even if an appointment is to be quick, he will use the time to the fullest to ensure that nothing is missed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Peter Devos is a very knowledgeable professional doctor who takes the time fully understand what his patients are undergoing. I firmly believe he is definitely without a doubt, in the proper profession. No need to explain why I rated him the way I did. Keep up the good work !!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I didn't find him that great actually, a nice man but not up to the standard I expected for an experienced GP actually. Not much competition so I have to travel to get what I want.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I think he is a great Dr. He is respectful to patients, and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

SUPER AWESOME DOC. Always listens,very caring. thanks doc

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Excellent Doctor! Is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. Takes all health concerns seriously and provides excellent treatment. Is very up-to-date and knowledgeable about latest advances in health care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007