Ratings for Dr. Edward Chan

Dr Chan is amazing. Recently he treated my father and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He is a very caring doctor with excellent bedside manners. Very knowledgeable and truly care for the wellbeing of his patients. His staff is also very helpful, polite end the perfect gatekeepers for an office that must be very busy. We had an awesome experience and not only we would go back to him if the need arises but we would also recommend him without a second though. Thank you all for the great care and keep up the excellent work. You are all the perfect example of what patient care is all about. ❤

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had a colonoscopy without sedation. Dr Chan was excellent, careful, and took his time to talk me through the procedure, explain everything and help me to manage the discomfort. Excellent support staff as well. I would definitely recommend him, especially if like me you need to undergo a procedure without sedation.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Best bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and genuine concern for your well being. I would be happy to have Dr. Chan treat me again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Knowledgeable,, punctual and excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

He's been taking care of my cancer for six years. I trust him and his staff. Great people. Thank you for helping me stay alive so I can raise my kids.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I found Dr. Chan to be very caring and informative. His bedside manner is great and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He really makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr.chan was a very caring knowledgeable dr. I felt safe in his care and he did a wonderful job on my Lumpectomy. Cambridge is very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr chan performed an emergency appendectomy on me just over a week ago. His arrived very quickly in the ER. He quickly relieved any anxiety I had as I felt immediately comfortable with him. I felt very comfortable talking to him and asking questions. He was very encouraging and gentle. the nurses also seemed to have a great deal of respect for him as they told my I was in the best hands.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have had two procedures by Dr. Chan. He is the best by far. Great bed side manner. If you need to see a surgeon ask for him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Had two hernia surgeries with Dr chan and both were relatively pain free afterwards with quick healing time and no after effects down the road. Very pleased

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015