You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Khaled M. Kebaish

I didn't want to go through with spinal fusion at 34, but I wish I had done it sooner. Dr. K is the best thing that ever happened to me... he gave me my life back. If he says he can fix it then he will, he is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this practice, Dr. kebaish is not only talented but he's a genuine person. I am elated with the results of my spinal fusion, even though it took me five years to get enough courage to go through with it. The staff is very courteous and friendly, especially Halina. I've been with Dr. kebaish for the last ten months and I couldn't have picked a more competent and compassionate doctor to help me through my journey. "Dr.. Kebaish, I wish you good health and much success in your practice, because thanks to you I have gotten my spirit back! God bless you always. VSJarian*

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I am 52 years old and had chronic severe back pain due to untreated scoliosis. Dr. Kebaish performed T2 to S2 spinal fusion in Oct. 2010. He did what countless other surgeons and physicians could not do--he took my pain away. I don't take any medication at all! Words cannot express what Dr. Kebaish and his team of caring compassionate individuals have done for me. I have a new lease on life

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Excellent Surgeon! I was reluctant to have spinal fusion, and am now glad I did. I feel better than ever. This doctor follows up with his patient and that is a plus!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Khaled M. Kebaish's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=84859'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Khaled" to "Khaled M."

October 20, 2013