Ratings for Dr. David B. Nelson

Doctor Nelson did my cataract survey and did a wonderful job. I felt comfortable the entire time on the table

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Nelson and his staff are the best. I had heard Dr Nelson was the best surgeon in town and I believe it! They have all the fancy machines and offered the best lens implant that others wouldn't. Now I can see far and up close without glasses! Thanks Dr Nelson and staff! We love you.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

For first visit was there approximately 3 hours past my appt time & each subsequent visit I was there for around 2 hours past my appt time. Each time I have been in to see Dr. Nelson it appears as though they may triple or quadruple book. Dr. Nelson referred me to a neurologist, however Dr. Nelson’s office didn’t communicate any of their findings from my office visits to the neurologist in a timely fashion. One time I actually had to go to Dr. Nelson’s office & get a copy of my office visit notes myself & take them to the neurologist. 5 business days ago I requested that my records be transferred to a new office. Paid the $15 to have my records transferred & was told it would take 3 business days for them to be mailed, as of yesterday they have not been mailed yet. Called to find out why the new office had not received them yet,I was told they were still sitting on Dr. Nelson’s desk waiting to be reviewed,no excuse for incomplete charting. Would not recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. David B. Nelson's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rock Hill, SC