Ratings for Dr. Anita Ng

Dr Ng is a kind and competent GP. She is excellent with me and also my young children. I am most grateful for her advice and availability.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Ng was my family doctor for 5+ years but I now go to walk in clinic instead. She regularly showed up late to appointments (e.g. her first appointment of the day was 10am and she showed up at 10:30), didn't look at my file, and would refill my mental health meds without even asking how I was doing. Even when I said I wasn't doing so great, she would just write the same prescription, rather than finding our what was going on. Most appointments took less than 5 minutes, after an hour wait.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I've seen an improvement in support staff over the years, however it falls under my expectation that staff do not listen to messages left during office hours unless it is a cancellation. Why should I have to keep calling back (note during office hours)? Is it not reasonable that they return my call? After many years I'm still not sure about Dr. Ng. She has been good in some instances, however often the appointment seems rushed from her end and there seems to be little effort to probe into my concerns and explain unless requested from my end.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She has an excellent knowledge and is very to the point. I love how she is treating me as a patient - not patronizing, she sees an intelligent human being and cares. Reception staff though has a lot to learn in customer service, respectfulness and efficiency.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Ng for the last six years, same as my family. She is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor, I would never change family doctors! I must disagree with some of the comments about the staff. From what I have observed during my visits, they are actually very accommodating and will try to squeeze you in for an urgent appointment. Yet they still deal with a lot of rudeness because those patients DON'T get what THEY WANT, for sure they are just following a strict policy in the clinic. Give them a break guys! As for me, my family and I love Dr. Anita Ng very much and we will stay in her practice.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

The receptionists at this office are extremely rude. Not welcoming at all.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

The doctor is heaven sent. She is very soft spoken, kind and caring. I really enjoy my visits with her. The only downside is the rude administration staff, they're unwelcoming, extremely unprofessional and negative. While waiting for my appointment, I can over hear them bad mouthing patients and discussing results and laughing about it. I really hope this unexpectable behavior stops because it's very annoying knowing they are the front line of the clinic. One of the lady's was texting on her cell phone when I came in and had me wait until she was done her writing her message. I also asked how long is the wait and she just rolled her eyes and said not long. If you can't be nice to patients please don't work in the customer service field

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I haven't met one doctor that didn't make me feel rushed, but Dr. Ng is one of the better ones. I've seen her for over 3 years, and she's been helpful and to the point. I've been seeing her for my baby girl, appointments are straight forward, but I am looking for a paediatrician in my area. Although Dr. Ng is knowledgable, I find she doesn't give the caring and attention i'm looking for in a kids dr.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I love Dr. Anita and hope she never leaves or retires!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr Ng is very friendly and knowledgeable. She takes the time to hear your concerns, and I don't ever feel rushed out of the office. She does talk fast, so it's best to come prepared with your questions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014