Ratings for Dr. Jerome T. Watson

Dr. Watson is okay but seems to be more in a hurry than anything.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I think they are very good with their patients and they take very good care of their patients to the up most. I thank Dr. Watson for being there to help me and his help there is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Good doctor, actually talks to you! very informative and he cares. Good office, efficient, respectful and kind. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

This man is a good doctor. He's knowledgeable, caring and kind. I've been a patient for many years, since spine surgery and other health issues, and have never had any problems. He and his staff are also friendly. The kind of office you wish they all were. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I am now 27 years old i hurt my back real bad four years ago.Well being young and stupid i hardly thought twice about it .Until i got to the point I felt like someone was shocking me in the leg with 50 000 volts i could barely walk.Then at work one day i lifted a pallet that was weighed wrong and it twisted me up real bad i got a hernia and urinated without even feeling it i was numb.then excruciating pain ensued.I went to the emergency room they said i pulled a muscle.then i saw another doctor he downright said i was to young to have this and i was looking for drugs.i have never been so mad in my life.Then i got refferred to Dr.Watson he has been my doctor for three years now.He is the most caring and down to earth doctor on earth i would without a shadow of a doubt never made it without him>he also has the best nurse to ever walk she has talked to me several times on the phone when i was down in the dumps i have never met anyone that could even be in the same catagory as these two

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Jerome T. Watson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois