Ratings for Dr. Neal S. Taub

Quiet but knowledgeable and kind Works with you to help improve your quality of life

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Horrible and rude front desk. Rude nasty each one of them. To me and to another patient whom I know. Terrible service.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Wonderful! Listens and uses different methods as needed to manage your pain. I've received personally compounded medications, pain medication, injections etc in efforts to manage my widespread pain. The injection I received in my wrist using ultrasound guidance has worked wonders for me! For several months now, I've had no pain or numbness. He's give me the ability to function in daily life and perform in the job I love. I drive 2 hours to see him. I recommend him to anyone suffering with pain and wanting their life back!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Taub did not care about me or my needs...he NEVER listened to what I was saying. I was not impressed for a doctor that is supposed to realize that his patients are in pain and need help.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

dr neal taub is a wonferful physician. my mother has been in constant pain for three years due to a left side stroke.He has been the only DR. who has removed that pain and without taking meds.(which didn't help anyway)He uses Phenol inj. using an ultra sound to view the nerve,so he doesn't do damage.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Neal S. Taub's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois