Ratings for Dr. Sarjoo M. Bhagia

Top notch physician. I had an excellent experience initially in his clinic and later in the procedure suite. He was always punctual and has an efficient team. What surprised me most is the low cost of his in-office procedures. I am used to paying a high co-pay with injections in hospital; so the $20 co-pay for the same procedure in his office was a pleasant surprise.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Worst experience ever. The nurse anesthesiologist was horrible. I felt like it was a cattle call. I was given a port in my hand while sitting in a chair, then wheeled to the procedure room. There was blood on the floor, anesthesiologist put some med in my iv. I have no idea why. About a minute later, dr gave me something to numb my back. B/4 the numbing sensation kicked in, he gave me two nerve blocks for my sciatic. Not even going into the billing cluster. Will never, ever go back to this practice. Now, Ortho Carolina, Dr Osier rocks. She eliminated a ganglion cyst that has been on my finger forever. Her pain management team was able to put me out for the procedure. Even back in college they put you out for wisdom teeth. I treat my dogs better than "dr Sam's team"

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Sarjoo M. Bhagia's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1988)