Ratings for Dr. R.G. Holmes

Saw him in the ER as an oncall "psychiatrist" although was not qualified whatsoever. He let me go home while I was suicidal.. but it was okay because we had a gentlemans pact that I would stay safe. I have never felt more misunderstood and let down in my entire life.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He is very dismissive. Makes you feel like you are a hypochondriac and that you are just wasting his time with an office visit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

awesome doctor and staff very helpful ,knowledge excellent very professional very courteous

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

15 garbage staff! iv had a couple bad experience's there! felt very rushed. had a kidney stone mm in size , in a lot of pain ! had a month to go before surgery, gave me two weeks worth of pain meds ( much needed) and then no more... him and the staff made me feel like I was drug addict!! I wish him and his staff 20 mm size kidney stones! oh but wait! they can get all the pain meds they like! I wish them all heart attacks! and hope its painful!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Holmes and his staff are excellent. I have been going to see Dr Holmes for years, as well as my children. His goal ALWAYS is to get to the root of your problem and ALWAYS listens. I never feel rushed, and Ive ALWAYS been referred to a specialist when needed. He even tries to find out which specialists have the shortest wait times and will refer you out of the city if needed. I never have trouble getting through to the office, and ALWAYS get fit in if needed. I have ZERO complaints, and think a lot of Dr could learn from his friendly and caring bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Holmes has been my dr for years, as well as my parents Dr and my kids. Dr Holmes cares, he listens and he gets to the bottom of things. If he is not sure he will find someone who is! They have always fit me in for appointments when they can. It is just a very good, relaxing atmosphere going in there. I feel like i will be taken care of and I have. The girls who work in there are awesome, friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr. Holmes took everything I had to say into consideration, was very thorough and didn't make the appointment feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Holmes and his staff were great with me and always have been. They were very helpful the last time I came in...I am thankful to have a doctor as good as Dr. Holmes !!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Holmes on his knowledge and ability to find the cause of the health problem.He is not one to just hand out pills. He wants to get to the root of the problem and if he can't he refers you to a specialist who will. There are too many doctors who just want to make the patient happy by giving them what they think they need (usually precriptions) rather than getting to the real reason the person is suffering. This doctor treats the illness, not the symptoms. I can only hope that the new doctors are training more towards this philosophy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

very caring Dr but the staff and the communication between the Dr and staff can be wrong at times which is frustrating when you are waiting for an answer.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011