Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Magaziner

I have been a patient of Dr. Magaziner for almost ten years. I have had some back pain for close to 40 years and I was commentating back surgery before I went to see Dr. Magaziner. The surgery offered include rods and pins. Dr. Magaziner's treatment kept out of surgery for more than eight years. When the arthritic growth threatened some bodily functions he urged me to have surgery. But by now the procedure had advanced to where pins and rods were not required. I am very grateful to Dr. Magaziner for his treatment. I have recommended two other patients to him and they are also happy with his care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

From the first appointment with Doctor Magaziner I know I was in good hands. Understanding that I was in alot of pain and had to continue working as a R.N. Doctor Magaziner provided me with other alternatives treatments than nedications. Doctor Magaziner even went as far as applying for hospital privileges a distance hospital from his location to continue in providing to me the patient and my family the trust that was gain by myself the first day I met him. Awesome, trustworthy, and will always be referred to as part of my family. His office staff indeed shine as he does in every way. Ratings of 0 -10 .....10 plus

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

A friend had highly recommended Dr. Magaziner to me, after he had successfully repaired her shoulder and knee injuries many years earlier, using PRP and Prolotherapy injections. I had a rotator cuff tear, two other shoulder muscle tears, and some 'old joint damage' which Dr. Magaziner has repaired, after 6 injections. I am not 100% but I am 57 years old and very happy to be active and exercising again., feeling much, much better. Had I opted for surgery, my shoulder would not have been strengthened, and I would still have the deep joint pain. Very happy with my results and very grateful for Dr. Magaziner!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I started treatment approx. 7 months ago due to torn tendons in my shoulder. After 6 stem cell injections I'm experiencing considerable relief.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Magaziner treats each patient specifically according to their medical history and physical examination findings. With over 25 years of clinical experience, Dr. Magaziner only recommends treatments and testing designed to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes. At East Coast Spine Sports and Regenerative Medicine we utilize many common pain procedures as well as some ground-breaking regenerative techniques that although are very effective, can be costly to some people. Although we have a very high success rate, results vary from patient to patient. Based on his reputation and clinical experience, Dr. Magaziner commonly treats patients with complex conditions that have failed multiple forms of treatment. We can not guarantee positive results with every patient. Unfortunately, this leads to some patient's who may not be satisfied with their results and can lead to some negative reviews. As the majority of reviews confirm, Dr. Magaziner is a caring and dedicated professional who is committed to providing the best possible treatment to all of his patients. (This post is from the staff at East Coast Spine Sports and Regenerative Medicine.)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I have had several shoulder injuries over the years and have developed chronic shoulder pain. I had a recent MRI which showed 3 tears but I wanted to avoid surgery if I could. Dr. Magaziner was highly recommended by several friends and my primary care physician. I also did some research and found out that Dr. Magaziner was a pioneer in the field of orthopedic regenerative medicine. Based upon the success that many professional athletes have had with regenerative medicine, I decided to give this a try. Dr. Magaziner thoroughly explained in detail what I should expect to achieve with regenerative medicine and that it would take several treatments and the results vary from patient to patient. In my case it worked very well. It’s not perfect but I have less pain and I am back to playing golf again.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

After experiencing extreme neck pain and was told by the ER doctor that it was simple arthritics, I went to Doctor Magazine he was compassionate, took time with me, and immediately treated me. The injection were done with a gentle touch and the staff was caring. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I am a nursing student and had been suffering from severe headaches that started at the base of my skull and radiated behind my eyes. I tried different over-the-counter medications and prescription medications but nothing was helping. Dr. Magaziner was highly recommended so I went to see him. After a thorough examination, Dr. Magaziner suggested Neural Therapy Injections. It was explained to me that Neural Prolotherapy treatment consisted of a series of small injections immediately under the skin targeting painful and sensitive nerves with simple and natural substances. The substances used typically used is 5% Dextrose (Sugar) and sterile water. I agreed to move forward with the treatment and I am so glad I did. I experienced fast relief of my headaches which lasted for several weeks and I went for the second set of injections which also worked well. I am back to school and although I get a headache here or there, the intensity or frequency is nowhere near what it was. Dr. Magaziner was very professional, friendly and thorough. His staff was great and helped to accommodate my every need. I would highly recommend Dr. Edward Magaziner and the Neural Prolotherapy treatment.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Great staff, humble, very caring I would recommend Dr. magaziner to anyone I come in contact. I have 4 herniated disc cervical 4 bulging thoracic and 2 herniated lumbar from a car accident 2 months ago. I could not be touched by anyone was in too much pain , and was on soo many pain meds , I had 3 epidoral 2 lumbar and 1 cervicle I'm not taking the meds I'm actually able to with stand the lingering pain I'm in, in order to go through physical theropy . Thank you Doc your so caring, understanding, and explain every process. Your wonderful thank you.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Edward S. Magaziner's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)

First Choice Health