Ratings for Dr. Peter Dolman

Dr. Dolman recently performed bilateral ptosis repair & blepharoplasty on me - and although it is far too early to see my final results, I am already so pleased! I had wasted so much time at appointments with other eye doctors over the course of 3 years, trying to figure out what was wrong with my eyes and none of them had a clue. Some even told me that there was nothing I could do to fix them. I heard about Dr Dolman through a family member, and got a referral from an optometrist to see him. It was a bit of a wait to get in with him, but so worth it. I was scheduled for surgery 3 weeks after my initial appointment with him. He was so kind and very knowledgable (had a clear concise plan of action). I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I was very pleased with how everything went with Dr. dolman and his staff. I had seen a previous doctor and after 3 appointments that doctor told me to come back in 3 months tp reassess my eyes. I decided to go to Dr. dolman instead and within my first appointment I was met by a very thorough medical assistant had an eye test done and then Dr. dolman came in a confirmed that I was in need of surgery for ptosis. His mannerism and demeanour was very calming and professional. I get surgery in 3 months but am hopeful that the surgery will be as impressive as my first appointment.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I had my eye lids done a year and a half ago, and absolutely LOVE the results. I couldn't be happier. I was hesitant at first, but Dr. Dolman is THE BEST you will find. He is so kind and patient, a really nice guy. Whoever says he lacks beside manners doesn't quite know what they are talking about. I have seen more than my share of Doctors in my life, it's hard to find a caring one these days. It seems most are out for the $$. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dolman, and have. Now i just need a jowl lift! haha. Suzanne

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I understand that some specialists are super busy, but that shouldn't prevent them from treating patients like human beings, instead of a number in the chart. Dr. Dolman seems to be one of the best in town, but lacks bedside manners and humility.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I'm a 19 year old girl with graves disease and Dr. Dolman changed my life after my surgery, I gained my confidence back and he is sooo so so understanding and so kind I thank God every day for having such a great doctor do my eye surgery. God bless him

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Very happy with my results of the surgery I had on my port wine stain.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have congenital ptosis, I first saw dr dolman when I was 16 to have it corrected. The result from the first procedure was great but after a few years the crease went into a higher position probably because I was young and my body was still changing. Went back to dr d 5 years later at age 21 to see what could be done. result from the second procedure was beautiful, i don't feel any droopiness and it doesn't show at night either when I'm tired. Seriously can't thank him enough. The only non-positive comment I can make is that the operating room was chilly which exacerbates nervousness in my experience. They do give you very warm blankets that sat in an oven though.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Dolman is very professional and caring. He took care of my HUGE stye and I did not even feel the needle on my eyelid, nor the cut. He has great bedside manners and truly cares about his patients. At times he might run late, but that is most likely because he found something of real concern on a patient and is taking care of this immediately. (It happened to me, I was the patient.) His staff is quite nice and try to accommodate you as best as they can. I highly recommend Dr. Dolman.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Amazing person. He ensured my speedy eye biopsy. During the biopsy, he helped to fix my eyelid - a wonderful act of kindness which he took the time to do for me so that my eyes would look the same. Thank you Dr. Dolman. He is a gift both to his field and to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Dolman just performed an eyelid lift for me. He did great work. The surgery was performed while I was awake. I was somewhat anxious about this-- but Dr. Dolman was careful, attentive, and gentle. He has a great bedside manner, chatting with me to keep my mind off the procedure. Overall, a really good and professional MD and surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015