You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Dolman

Dr. Peter Dolman's Ratings

When I met Peter Dolman, my husband was in long-term care facility and had been in a coma for well over a year. My husband hadn't opened his eyes in all that time, and as a result, his lower eyelids had rolled inward, and his eyes were irritated and infected. Through a referral from our optomistrist, Dr. Dolman came to my husband's bedside (on a weekend, no less!) and after a quick assessment of my husband's eyes, he told me he would come back and do a little minor surgery in an attempt to roll the lower lid back into place. He came back twice and each time was so compassionate and kind with my husband, and spoke to him, even though he was in a coma. Dr. Dolman is not only a gifted surgeon, he is an awesome, caring human being. You don't find many doctors these days, who are not only willing to come to see a patient at their bedside, but also outside of office hours. Dr Dolman---thank you! You a one-of-a-kind, and so very grateful you were willing to help my husband, when so many other doctors had written him off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Peter Dolman is a fantastic surgeon. My face was smashed in an industrial accident in 1999. After eye removal and many many surgeries. I can say that i am very happy that he was by my side through the whole nightmare. He definitely knows his stuff. Thanks again Peter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

After a majorly botched ptosis surgery with another doctor, my Google search brought up Dr. Dolman. The waits for the initial appointment and the subsequent surgery were very long, but oh, so very worth it. He reassured me before, during, and after the surgery that he would do/did his absolute best. You never know with ptosis surgery, as I learned the first time, but I still had hope that it would turn out okay. It's since been four months, and I am so relieved and pleased with the results. I only wish I'd found Dr. Dolman first, but hey, I did learn some hard life lessons.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2655985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. D. Is a busy guy! Because he is one of the best in his field.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2514463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

After the initial consultation and discussion with Dr.Dolman, his professionalism gave me the confidence to proceed with the proposed surgery. On the day of the surgery I was a little apprehensive but he quickly reassured me. To-day I had the stitches removed, I am very pleased with the outcome. My husband is looking forward for his operation in a few weeks time. I have no hesitation to put Dr. Dolman's name forward to consider as a first choice for similar operations. His Surgical staff and Front desk staff are very helpful too. Although I had to wait a while for these 2 appointments, with the outcome it was well waiting for.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

DR. DOLMAN IS NOT ONLY A KNOWLEDGEABLE PROFESSIONAL BUT A GREAT PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS. HE GAVE THE IMPORTANCE AND PRIORITY TO MY BABY'S EYES AS IT WAS NEEDED, HE EXPLAINED US ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE THE SURGERY, MADE AN EXCELLENT WORK WITH HER EYELIDS, AND THEN ATTENDED US PERSONALLY OVER A WEEKEND REGARDING SOME BLEEDING THAT CAME UP DURING POST-SURGERY DAYS. MY BABY WAS BORN WITH INFERIOR INVERTED EYELID AND THE EYELASH WERE SCRATCHING HER CORNEAS, AS A RESULT, SHE DEVELOPED PHOTO-PHOBIA AND SHE EVEN COULDN'T PLAY UNDER THE SUN. SHE HAS BEEN OPERATED AT 21 MONTHS, AND NOW SHE IS DOING GREAT. SHE ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE PICTURES OF HER, SHE PLAYS WITH OTHER KIDS OUTDOORS AND SHE DOESN'T RUB HER EYES EVERY SINGLE SECOND AS SHE USED TO. DR. DOLMAN CERTAINLY CHANGED OUR DAUGHTER'S LIFE.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Fantastic doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. Made me feel very at ease both in the office and the day of my surgical procedure. Being a very busy specialist, he does run quite behind, so be prepared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I am very surprised to see so many positive ratings for Dr. Dolman. My encounter with him was overwhelmingly negative; he was unprofessional, rude and condescending. Not only did he insult my other (more useful and compassionate) health care practitioners, but he tried to intimidate me into extreme, potentially harmful and unnecessary 'treatment'. Despite his reputation as a surgeon, I would strongly recommend against seeking his advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I barely met with the Dr, his associates do most of the diagnostics, and the wait time (in the waiting room, not the wait list to see him)was just crazy long!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.Dolman has done corrective eye surgury (bilateral external lower eyelid blepharoplasty)to correct a previous surgury. He was informative, patient and a consumate medical professional. I am very happy with the result and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1279360].votes_count ]]