Ratings for Dr. Peter Dolman

I'm a 19 year old girl with graves disease and Dr. Dolman changed my life after my surgery, I gained my confidence back and he is sooo so so understanding and so kind I thank God every day for having such a great doctor do my eye surgery. God bless him

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Very happy with my results of the surgery I had on my port wine stain.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have congenital ptosis, I first saw dr dolman when I was 16 to have it corrected. The result from the first procedure was great but after a few years the crease went into a higher position probably because I was young and my body was still changing. Went back to dr d 5 years later at age 21 to see what could be done. result from the second procedure was beautiful, i don't feel any droopiness and it doesn't show at night either when I'm tired. Seriously can't thank him enough. The only non-positive comment I can make is that the operating room was chilly which exacerbates nervousness in my experience. They do give you very warm blankets that sat in an oven though.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Dolman is very professional and caring. He took care of my HUGE stye and I did not even feel the needle on my eyelid, nor the cut. He has great bedside manners and truly cares about his patients. At times he might run late, but that is most likely because he found something of real concern on a patient and is taking care of this immediately. (It happened to me, I was the patient.) His staff is quite nice and try to accommodate you as best as they can. I highly recommend Dr. Dolman.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Amazing person. He ensured my speedy eye biopsy. During the biopsy, he helped to fix my eyelid - a wonderful act of kindness which he took the time to do for me so that my eyes would look the same. Thank you Dr. Dolman. He is a gift both to his field and to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Dolman just performed an eyelid lift for me. He did great work. The surgery was performed while I was awake. I was somewhat anxious about this-- but Dr. Dolman was careful, attentive, and gentle. He has a great bedside manner, chatting with me to keep my mind off the procedure. Overall, a really good and professional MD and surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

When I met Peter Dolman, my husband was in long-term care facility and had been in a coma for well over a year. My husband hadn't opened his eyes in all that time, and as a result, his lower eyelids had rolled inward, and his eyes were irritated and infected. Through a referral from our optomistrist, Dr. Dolman came to my husband's bedside (on a weekend, no less!) and after a quick assessment of my husband's eyes, he told me he would come back and do a little minor surgery in an attempt to roll the lower lid back into place. He came back twice and each time was so compassionate and kind with my husband, and spoke to him, even though he was in a coma. Dr. Dolman is not only a gifted surgeon, he is an awesome, caring human being. You don't find many doctors these days, who are not only willing to come to see a patient at their bedside, but also outside of office hours. Dr Dolman---thank you! You a one-of-a-kind, and so very grateful you were willing to help my husband, when so many other doctors had written him off.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Peter Dolman is a fantastic surgeon. My face was smashed in an industrial accident in 1999. After eye removal and many many surgeries. I can say that i am very happy that he was by my side through the whole nightmare. He definitely knows his stuff. Thanks again Peter.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

After a majorly botched ptosis surgery with another doctor, my Google search brought up Dr. Dolman. The waits for the initial appointment and the subsequent surgery were very long, but oh, so very worth it. He reassured me before, during, and after the surgery that he would do/did his absolute best. You never know with ptosis surgery, as I learned the first time, but I still had hope that it would turn out okay. It's since been four months, and I am so relieved and pleased with the results. I only wish I'd found Dr. Dolman first, but hey, I did learn some hard life lessons.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. D. Is a busy guy! Because he is one of the best in his field.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014