Ratings for Dr. George O. Jung

Dr. Jung treated my mother back in the '80's and was simply wonderful, so much so that I decided to make him my primary dr. too. His diagnostic skills are excellent. Had he not gone with a hunch and sent me for an echocardiogram, I would never have known that my heart had been damaged by some previous chemotherapy more than 10 years prior. I was tired but didn't think much about it. He referred me to an excellent cardio dr. in my insurance program and this likely saved my life. Since then I have been on a successful cardio medication program and am fine now. He is still my dr. and will continue to be until he retires (which he'd better not do any time soon!!!!!). Great bedside manner too.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Jung is friendly, caring and professional. I have been a patient for many years and will continue to be....that's about the highest recommendation someone can give!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Jung is a very caring, concern dr. He will go the extra mile for his pts. My Mom was visiting once, & had a stroke.I called him, took her to HMH ER , & to my surprise a few mins later,there he was, saying "I couldn't let you down". I did not expect him there,for he was not on call & she was going to be a new pt. while here if neeed. I will always be greatful. He is a Dr./person that can & does relate to all races. Blessings

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Jung has been our doctor since 1987 and we have been very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

He is extremely helpful and great at making sure you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. George O. Jung's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8478'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8478'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014