Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Remington

Excellent overall. Very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to helping his patients the best way possible. Awesome doctor! Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

He was rude, obnoxious and arrogant. I'll never go back!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This Doctor is terrible. Lectured me on viewing my blood work on line, for 10 minutes when I hadn't. He had a student Doctor who was terrible and lied to the Doctor telling him that I did! Got rid of him very quickly!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I went there 3 times and he could not find my problem I my kidney and then after that I went to urgent lining and they found my real problem.v I asked for pop smear and they did not inform me that result is was not normal! ... Very terrible I DO NOT GO THERE AGAIN! No help

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Remington is a awesome doctor.He listens and doesn't rush you to move on to his next patient.Hes been quick to make appointments for me when I call in.He is very careful before writing out a subscription , he takes his time to make sure it is the right one and safe to take with other medication.I just wish I had found Dr.Remington a lot sooner , would have saved me a lot of problems.His staff has always been good to me i can't complain about them.I would tell other people to come see him if he was taken new patient. We need more doctors like him that does take the time to hear you out .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have known Dr. Remington for five years now. He is always helpful and willing to listen. He goes above and beyond as a doctor. He is always calm, cool and collected under pressure. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

As with others we had a six week wait for an appointment. Did not see the doctor(if there is one) they would not fax the drugstore for refills on a prescription that was for skin cream. We were told we had to make an appointmemt to refill. Six weeks. The cream was almost gone. Needless to say this was not acceptable. He should re- read the Hippocratic Oath.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Everytime I call Dr Remington to see him he never has any appointments available unless u wanna wait 6 weeks at a time and you get told go to urgent care....so y do I have a DR?? Then they never call with results you have to follow up they DON'T and most times when you get an appointment you have to see the nurse practioner r u kidding me again so y do I have a DR if I can never see him??

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I've had many experiences with this doc and his office. Overall very good office, accommodating and responsive. Very good care from the doctor and his nursing/etc staff. Very comfortable office and doctor. It does take some time to get an appt, but that is how it is when he is as good as he his. If you can get on his patient role, do it!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Everything is great except for the receptionists. I don't understand why they would be at the front if they really don't want to be as it is clearly obvious. They are rude.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010