Ratings for Dr. Robert Johnson

Awesome Doctor and knows his stuff and truly cares.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

This was the worst experience I have ever had dealing with medical professionals. The secretary was so rude and tried to diagnose me herself only to say that I didn't need to see the doctor even though I had been referred by the emergency so obviously they thought I should be seen. Not helpful at all and so rude. Would never go to this Dr. just for his staff alone and having to call 30 times before someone picks up the phone.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Was incredibly helpful and very patient doctor. Saw us immediately and did follow up next day with us to make sure all was well. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Waitinf over an hour for an appointment is unacceptable! The rude staff also aggravates the situation. Horrible experience. Would never recommend to anyone!!!! Don't go here!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Great doctor who takes the time to inform his patients of all proceedures and expectations.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

It was amazing to me that a doctor and staff, with an office as busy as theirs is, can be so calm, so friendly and so helpful. I had a potentially urgent situation and they followed up with me. Dr. Johnson was thorough, he explained what he was doing and waht had happened inside my eye. I'm sure he has educated hu dreds of patients the same way, with patience and care. What an outstanding office and physician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr Johnson is very good. He explained everything very easily. He was gentle and explained everything very thoroughly. He is caring and very patient. He fixed my cataracts and everything is good now. I would highly recommend him to anyone as an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Like all dr offices, your appointment starts 40 minutes after the schedualled time BUT HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, whom I'd highly recommend to anyone with eye concerns. He answers any questions you care to ask but doesn't try to download a bunch of high tech on you if you're not interested in your own makeup or the process you're about to enter. But yes he likes if you're interested, which is great. I found him very efficient, careful, and considerate... You also have the option of him using his updated modern equipment for measuring your eyes, which I believe is worth every penny of the extra charge even if only because it's likely a once in a lifetime need to put that money toward excellent vision. At operation time he thoroughly checks your comfort level before proceeding. And here's the kicker - I could read the entire eye-test screens THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!! No complaints here. (Huge smile and many heartfelt thanks!!!)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

i have been seeing Dr. J for many years however am surprised by the high ratings as i have ALWAYS had to wait for an hour or more for any of my appointments, staff has been rude at times and the only thing the doctor wants to diagnose for a long term painful eye problem is dry eye, despite the fact my eyes look fine when he checks them or dry eye is very mild. I've supposedly had dry eye for years, so i always use the drops, etc. and the issue i have been experiencing is not dry eye and not responsive. He is a very nice man but I'm frustrated by lack of exploring other options

Submitted September 29, 2015

By far, one of the best doctor's I've ever been to. Fantastic bedside manner, very professional & takes the time to look at you , when explaining things. Very thorough in his examination & explains in detail what he is doing. Generally an all around nice person too. Wish I had him for my children when they were small. I would travel to another city to see him..he's that good!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015