Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Outlaw

Dr. Outlaw and staff treated me with kindness and respect. I found him to be very knowledgeable in areas other than pain management . He was punctual and spent much time evaluating my health problems and addressed them appropriately. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Very arrogant. Arrives up to 3 hours later and walks in talking on his cell phone. Trys to sell you every procedure there is. If he is still selling the Spinal Cord Stimulator - walk, do not run to the closest exit. I have yet to find anyone that this device has helped. He front office staff solited Christmas gifts one year from the patients, telling her hard luck stories to you. Another time I was on a new rx, to lower my blood pressure. I was at 85 over 45. His nurse blew it off and did not info him (so he says) of this very dangerous reaction to the dosage I was prescribed. After about one year - he abandoned my wife and me. This practive is illegal, I didn't know it, I should have reported him to the NV medical board. His poor English is a distraction. Avoid if possible. You should be able to find a better doctor for your pain.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Edward M. Outlaw's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)