Ratings for Dr. Isaac Kreizman

The staff and physician assistant were erbaply abusive and mean to my elderly father that was in excruciating pain. Shame on them! Don’t go there

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The worst experience with a Doctor and medical establishment ever! I went here initally a month ago after waking up and not being able to move my neck without being in tears. I tend to self heal injuries but knew this could be serious when both my arms and hands were becoming numb. Made an appointment and arrived a half hour early. The waiting room has about 12 seats which were filled and at least 25 patients standing and another 7-10 waiting outside. I signed in and let the secretary staff know that I was a half hour early for my appointment. I stood up for an hour amd a half waiting to be seen. The staff took all of the walk-ins before me eventhough I had an appointment. When I was finally seen I was sent into an exam room that was filthy, extremely small and pamphlets and storage boxes everywhere. A young lady who did not introduce herself nor tell me what her title was took my blood pressure and asked me to describe what happened. The exam room door was wide open during the whole ordeal and other patients were literally halfway in my room while I was explaining my symptoms. Working in Anesthesia at a reputable hospital has taught me better about my HIPPA rights and them clearly being violated which I expressed. Upon that, the young lady left smd told me someone will be right with me. 10 minutes later a man came in, again no introduction, and asked me to explain my symptoms. I asked his title and he told me that he is the Xray technician. Explaining my situation he took me to another filthy room and told me that he was going to take a cervical xray. Another xray technician came in and told me to remove the metal from my pockets and laid me on am exam table to take a couple of xrays, both cervical and lumbar. I was then taken upstsirs through the stairwell in this converted brownstone house to take a sonogram of my neck. Why? There is medically no reason for this other than to charge my imsurance. The sonogram technician was gentle and I was sent bavk downstairs. Then I seen Dr. Kreizman. He looked at my xrays and told me he can send me for an mri and there would be nothing else he can do until he gets the results. On my way out he told me to come back to give me a few steroid injections. I opted not to since I know better than to inject steroids into my cervical area without mri results also in such a filthy non sterile environment. 2 weeks later I come back to get my mri results. Again with a 3:00 appt. Again there were at least 30 people standing including me until I was seen, 2 1/2 hours later than my appt because they again took all of the walk-ins before my appointment. When I was seen, the same xray technician read me my results with the exam room door wide open and patients halfway in the room. When I voiced how AGAIN my HIPPA RIGHTS WERE BEING VIOLATED, APART FROM A PHYSICIAN NOT READING ME MY RESULTS, he left and told me the doctor will see me shortly. Dr. Kreisman walked in and resd me my results ALOUD WITH THE DOOR OPEN AND OTHER PATIENTS HALFWAY IN MY ROOM. I voiced again that this was incredibly wrong for him to do and he then closed the door partially. I had disc bulges in every cervical vertebre. He told me that there are only 3 options. 1- he start me on 4 medications which 2 have serious side effects and not for my spine issue at all. 2- surgery which he would set me up with a buddy of his. And 3- I could leave and that would be it. I denied the surgery (there are plenty of physical therapy options available to help these issues). I asked him for a pain reliever with anti inflammation properties, he denied and told me he only uses these 4 medications to which none were safe to use. He then told me that he will be right back and another man came in and told me there is nothing more they can help me with and that I can leave. It was a total of 6 minutes the actual staff spent with me, I counted. I left in tears because of how rude and useless the whole experience was. I CONTACTED HIPPA AS WELL AS JOINT COMMISION TO REPORT DR. KREIZMAN AND HIS STAFF FOR VIOLATING MY PRIVACY RIGHTS ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS AS WELL AS THE STATE OF FILTH IN HIS OFFICE WHILE OPTING TO PERFORM STERILE PROCEDURES SUCH AS NERVE BLOCKS AND STERIOD INJECTIONS. I will continue folowing up to make sure this place is shut down amd he loses his license. This has been the most terrible medical experience I have ever had. DO NOT GO HERE AND IF YOU HAVE AND YOUR RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED AS WELL, CONTACT BOTH JOINT COMM. AND HIPPA.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I have been a patient of PARS for over 4 years and I am happy to say I will be with him for as long as he continues to help me with my disabilities staff is great and the doctor is very knowledgeable of his field and I have found him to be and outstanding genteleman .. Robert Norman S.I.N.Y

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

My mom and I wanted an office where we can sit down and actually talk to a doctor about her arthritic knee pain, and feel like people cared. Not at this office! You are only a number. The receptionists don't even look at you when you walk in. They are so unfriendly and unprofessional - they act like they don't want to be there. When my mom called and left a message saying that she left without getting a copy of her tests and wanted to know the results, etc. they DID NOT call her back. When I confronted them in person the following week, they practically ignored me and didn't know what to say. Utterly horrible! The doctors and staff are rushing in and out of rooms all over the place. They eat and talk right in front of you. They just rush everyone in and out. They give them their needles and that's it, talking to you very little. You have to ASK to get any answers. Dr. Kreizman himself was nice, but also in a hurry. He did however, give my mom tests right away when he thought things were not right. But, we were sent upstairs without knowing what all these tests were for! When I asked them they said, the Dr. ordered them. Obviously! There were other tests she had to take in which they didn't give us notice. One worker scared my mother into thinking she had very high cholesterol, then he wouldn't tell us what it was. Then, the next week, we found out he had just saw plaque and was guessing about her cholesterol! Then, when I asked about her prognosis/what happens after these treatments or if they don't work out, Dr. Suede, the anesthesiologist. said with an attitude, "Good luck!" and "You're putting the cart before the horse!" One good thing was that the staff did give us samples of cream/medicine when we asked. Overall, a negative experience. All they care about is what your insurance will cover.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Great staff and a doctor whom knows his field . He has been helping me with chronic pain for over 3 years . Very curious staff and knowledgeable partners of various types of pain management.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Tried switching P.M docs because my previous didn't accept my insurance/getting expensive. Bad move. Staff is rude and overworked and the office is a zoo with people waiting outside. Watch out he likes to push injections and other sometimes unnecessary procedures to bang your insurance. Had me on a table with a needle in my back without getting my full consent first. He also did a sonogram on my legs to see if blood flow was causing my pain. Never heard of that and neither did my old P.M. Again he's banging your insurance and is unprofessional along with the P.A and other doc. They were all eating in front of me in his office while also other employees were coming in and out to grab food when discussing my "options" after the tests. Hello privacy? They basically labeled me a drug addict because my previous doc had me on what "they believed" high doses but you would think they'd take into account I'm a 10 year P.M patient. Stay away. Most of his Zodoc ratings are rigged/disregard them.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

The doctors are very friendly and helpful. The waiting room is always full because Dr. Kreizman is a great doctor who knows what he is doing. I see him for a pinched nerve in my neck and sciatica in my back. The shots he administers always help the pain. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I have worked in the medical field for 13yrs. Never have I dwelt with a more unprofessional, rude and unhelpful staff. Susan, the office manager even threaten me...another fellow medical professional trying to provide the best service for sick patients. I will also be reporting this office to the Better Buisness Bureau for having a patient signed consent to testing she never had done but was still billed to her insurance. Please do NOT see this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

There is a reason why the waiting room is always full, Dr. kreizman is the best!!! This office drug tests all patients before filling prescriptions, so if you are taking narcotics or are not taking the prescribed meds then you will not get a prescription filled. bravo

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

HORRIBLE DOCTORS , NURSE MIKEY OR MIKE HAD HORRIBLE PEOPLE SKILLS DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MEDICATION OR WHAT A PERSON NEEEDS !!! DONT EVER GO THERE HORRIBLE PERSON AND DOCTOR WORKING THERE ROOKIE DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT DONT KNOW WHAT PAIN MANAGEMENT IS !!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Isaac Kreizman's Credentials

• Hindi

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1995)

Coventry Healthcare