Ratings for Dr. Jason S. Lipetz

Dr. Lipetz disagreed with more than a dozen+ other doctors (including radiologists, spinal specialists, rheumatologists, and neurologists) when reading my MRI. He came across as both arrogant and uninformed, as well as so full of himself as to have a near god complex. Every other doctor I had ever seen since 1999 was wrong about my diagnoses, but only he got it right. If you are looking for a doctor to tell you what you want (or at least what he thinks you want) to hear, see him. If, however, you want a doctor that will tell you the truth, steer clear of this guy. I had to give him 1 star, as it would not let me post otherwise, but he is a zero star doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

After suffering a herniated disc, I was told I would probably need a cane for the rest of my life. No one was helping me..until I found Dr. Lipetz. I credit him with restoring my mobility and helping me through the most painful period of my life. I am now walking...and dancing...again!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Completely mis-diagnosed and used basic pains as guide to diagnose. Did not suggest proper tests and was not taken seriously. Led to a bout of paralysis. He had no answers yet he wanted to perform an epidural on me. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone nor would I ever see this doctor ever again. Immediately seeked other doctors and was taken more seriously, listened to and got the help I needed.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Lipetz it the nicest doctor I have ever been to. He has performed a discogram and multiple epidurals on me. During the injections, he doesn't make a move without letting you know what he will do first. In the exam room, he seems genuinely interested in what you have to say and let's you finish with your pain complaints without interruption. Dr. Lipetz's staff is beyond exceptional. His nurse, Barbara, is extremely helpful and kind. She will always return your phone calls quickly and will do her best to help you. All of his receptionists are amazing too. They are so helpful in getting me an appointment with my strange work schedule. If you have back problems, I highly recommend Dr. Lipetz. He is the best on Long Island!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Jason S. Lipetz's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

Healthcare Select