Ratings for Dr. Sarah Ferguson

Excellent care, professional compassionate and laser sharp intellect. I am so lucky to be under her care. She truly cares about you as a person and will go to any length she can to help you . Truly hope she know how much her patients' appreciate and depend on her care. Am grateful we have someone with such excellent calibre in the gyne-onc team at PMH.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I had great care from Dr. Ferguson and her team. She moved quickly to perform the necessary surgery and patiently answered all my questions. The rather complex surgery went well with expected recovery and no complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Ferguson.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Ferguson saved my life. After another oncologist told me they were going to "make me comfortable" because there was nothing else they could do. I was very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Ferguson and will be forever greatful

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Made a difficult time better. appreciate the help of all the staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

She is a very skilled surgeon and I believe she saved my life. I think the wait times are becie she is overbooked at PMH which is not her fault. She always makes the time to talk to me when I have important questions and I always feel heard. Surgery is the best chance of cure for this horrid diseas and her skills are life saving.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Ferguson. Very dedicated and will do all she can for a patient who shows signs of benefiting from surgery and makes the effort to have everything expedited. Caring and took the time to explain. I always was early for appointments (mornings) and would be in and out before the actual time I was scheduled. Her staff was usually very helpful but did have to deal with some that would not take the time to listen.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have left more than one appointment after seeing her feeling diminished, traumatized, ill treated, nothing but another cancer statistic to be processed and vulnerable. She can be impatient, borderline ill tempered and dismissive. I will be transferring to another facility and oncologist where I can be treated with care and respect. Done with it.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Ferguson as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very impressed with Dr. Sarah Ferguson. Caring , professional and great bedside manner. She has been taking care of my daughter problems for a couple of years. My daughter is blessed to have her as her doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

While Dr.Ferguson is an amazing surgeon, she does not have much time to spend with each patient and it is hard to get to know her beyond a few minutes of chat during each appointment. That is probably due to the fact that PMH is overwhelmed with the amount of patients they have to treat and cannot afford more time on less urgent cases like mine. I do need to give Dr.Ferguson credit on the way she performed my surgery as she got my case from another doctor last minute. Her stitching skills are amazing and she tries to minimize the amount of complication as much as possible. Thank you Dr.Ferguson.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016