Ratings for Dr. Charles Haw

Thank you so much Dr Haw for treating my mom's Subdural Hematoma. You saved her life with her emergency Burr Hole Surgery. We are so fortunate to have had Dr Haw as our Neurosurgeon and I can't thank you enough. You're the Best!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Thank you to Dr. Haw. He is very professional and respectful. He is extremely knowledge, skillful and compassionate. I am very grateful for Dr. Haw for treating me. I am making a steady and healthy recovery and I went through the process feeling comfortable. Dr. Haw explained everything very clearly. He also made sure I didn’t worry. Thank you so much Dr. Haw!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Am so thankful to Dr Haw and his team for treating my aneurysm as quickly as they did. I went through the whole process feeling comfortable and confident in his ability. We are so fortunate to have someone of his ability in our region.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Haw and his receptionist Nahid are amazing. I had read many reviews but having a chance to meet them I now understand the excellent rating. Thank you Dr. Haw and Nahid for giving my son the care needed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I saw Dr Haw regarding a CT showing two brain aneurysms. His secretary is very professional , answers her phone and as is personable. Dr. Haw was very thorough, knowledgeable and patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Thank you so much Dr Charles Haw.You are truly the best in your line of practice. You were very thorough in evaluating my condition and had treated it promtly and efficiently. You together with God had given me the second chance so that I csn enjoy my life risk free from my incidentally found condition.... thank you everbdo much .. I wish you more years of excellent practise of your profession .More power to you Dr. Haw !

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your professionalism, knowledge, respect, skill and compassion. There may be times when you and your team may tire out but please do not give up. It is through you and your team that has given people like me a second lease in life. Thank you so much Dr. Haw. It has been so easy for me to go through the whole procedure for how composed and comforting you are in presenting facts and information. I never even felt stressed just relieved.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr. Haw is without a doubt an exceptional neurosurgeon. Not only is he very skilled, he is compassionate, responsive and easy to talk to. I was misdiagnosed for 4 months as having migraines and also Graves disease until the 3rd CT scan actually revealed that I had a carotid cavernous fistula behind my eye. He saw me almost immediately and had me admitted to VGH the same day. When I saw him I could not see out of my right eye. I had a cerebral embolization operation within two days. He not only saved my sight but my eyesight has returned to it's normal state. I am very fortunate to have had Dr. Haw as my surgeon and believe he is unquestionably the best! His staff was supportive and actually walked me to the emergency section of VGH for admittance - you can't ask for better support than that.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Haw when I first learnt that I had a lump in my brain. He has been very nice, compassionate, and kind throughout the process. He made sure I didn't worry too much. He's the best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I have to just say once again that Dr. Haw is the Best in The West. He saved my life twice once in 2008 with a Craniotomy for an aneurysm and again in 2012 for an aneurysm on my right temple, which he ended up doing a endovascular coiling on. I am not 100%, I am a large girl now and I don't know if I am still holding on to the stress or if this is my new normal. No matter what, Dr. Haw is kind and knowledgeable and a genius, yes I said it, he is a genius. I thank him and my family thank him every single day. I also have to give a huge shout out to Sandy his personal assistant, as she is a rock. So thank you Sandy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017