Ratings for Dr. Martin Schaeffer

Saw my primary doctor who sent me to a surgeon who recommended surgery. The saw dr schaeffer who diagnosd a difernt problem and after a couple of injections I was almost pain free in six months.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Do NOT go to Dr.Martin Schaeffer if you are in any pain. Before I saw the doctor, I filled out a questionnaire and one question was rank the level of your pain from 0 (least pain) to 10 (most pain). I gave it a 3 (mild discomfort). I had to wait for 1 hour and 40 minutes before seeing the doctor and by the time I saw him I was in excruciating pain from my sciatica from sitting and standing all that time. My BP had gone to levels I had NEVER experienced. Obviously Dr Schaeffer overbooks to extreme levels and is MUCH more interested in hauling in the $$$$$ than ANY concern he has for his patients and pain management. You might say he managed to put me in extreme pain which seems to be his philosophy of pain management. After leaving his office I was in pain for the rest of the day and that night. I repeat: do NOT see DR Martin Schaeffer if you are in any pain.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

The staff were very friendly and courteous. Dr. Schaeffer was no nonsense, and took my pain and symptoms very seriously. After a few visits I started receiving injections, and after a few adjustments to the plan I am experiencing the least amount of pain I have in ten years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Schaeffer usually runs late but I want the BEST and it is worth it. DR. Schaeffer is a great doctor and when it comes to my health I'm not upset about waiting!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Took a few visits, however by the third visit I had an injection scheduled. I have always been afraid of needles, however Dr. Schaeffer and I agreed that an injection was my best option. I was very nervous before the procedure however the staff were very kind and understanding. After the procedure I was numb for a few hours but after I felt great. I am now scheduled to receive injections avery few months, and am almost pain free.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I was nervous seeing another doctor for my conditions but he helped me unlike other places just pushed drugs and needles.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Overall very happy with my progress and treatment I received.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

After being the fourth physician I had seen for my pain I was highly skeptical about Dr. Schaeffer. After the first couple visits we had a treatment plan in place, and after a few minor adjustments my pain is manageable for the first time in years. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Treats pain based of your symptoms and your problems. Actually listened to me and advised a treatment that worked. Apparently that is hard to come by these days. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Treated me like a human being and I didn't feel like I was at a assembly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Martin Schaeffer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY