Ratings for Dr. Martin Schaeffer

The staff were very friendly and courteous. Dr. Schaeffer was no nonsense, and took my pain and symptoms very seriously. After a few visits I started receiving injections, and after a few adjustments to the plan I am experiencing the least amount of pain I have in ten years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Schaeffer usually runs late but I want the BEST and it is worth it. DR. Schaeffer is a great doctor and when it comes to my health I'm not upset about waiting!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Took a few visits, however by the third visit I had an injection scheduled. I have always been afraid of needles, however Dr. Schaeffer and I agreed that an injection was my best option. I was very nervous before the procedure however the staff were very kind and understanding. After the procedure I was numb for a few hours but after I felt great. I am now scheduled to receive injections avery few months, and am almost pain free.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I was nervous seeing another doctor for my conditions but he helped me unlike other places just pushed drugs and needles.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Overall very happy with my progress and treatment I received.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

After being the fourth physician I had seen for my pain I was highly skeptical about Dr. Schaeffer. After the first couple visits we had a treatment plan in place, and after a few minor adjustments my pain is manageable for the first time in years. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Treats pain based of your symptoms and your problems. Actually listened to me and advised a treatment that worked. Apparently that is hard to come by these days. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Treated me like a human being and I didn't feel like I was at a assembly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

He really helped me. Staff is really nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Went to see doctor Schaeffer about my chronic pain. After a few visits and and two injections my pain is almost completely gone. Why isn't all medicine this simple?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Martin Schaeffer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1990)

Tufts Health Plans