Dr. Glen Farn

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Glen Farn

Dr. Glen Farn's Ratings

Dr. Farn knows his stuff! He takes his time and gets to the root of the problem quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend him as your chiropractor. You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I can always know when I leave Dr. Farn's office, I am smiling with relief! Relief in pain that is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Great work massive improvement on my first visit My neck back and arms were in a great deal of pain, Dr Fern responded to a near emergency after hrs Thank you Dr Farn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

After decrease progress in recovery from car accident related injuries a friend recommended Dr. Farn. He was able to significantly increase the mobility of my neck and reduce the number of severe headaches I get. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

I found Dr. Farn to be very imformed about my concerns. He ask questions and included my suggestions in his diagnosis. I find him very easy to work with and get satisfactory results.Charlotte Cadrain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Helped fix a number of different injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

awesome, definitely best in business. I feel very safe with him and know he knows what he's talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Glen is an amazing chiropractor. His knowledge and experience help me everytime I am in pain. He fixes the problem and I only need to go see him twice a year max. I have been seeing him since 2000. Glen does not rush your appt and ensures you leave with relief. He accomodates me when I am in dire need of an adjustment and gets me in right away. Thank you Glend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Glen is the best Chiro in the business, hands down. I used to fly in from BC specifically to see only Glen...for the 2 years I lived out there. you are welcome to contact me for further reference at 403-815-2511. Go see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

Very helpful and explained what he was doing and why. Awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280125].votes_count ]]