Ratings for Dr. Glen Farn

Dr Farn is very thorough attentive specialist. He takes time to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Farn knows his stuff! He takes his time and gets to the root of the problem quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend him as your chiropractor. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I can always know when I leave Dr. Farn's office, I am smiling with relief! Relief in pain that is!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Great work massive improvement on my first visit My neck back and arms were in a great deal of pain, Dr Fern responded to a near emergency after hrs Thank you Dr Farn

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

After decrease progress in recovery from car accident related injuries a friend recommended Dr. Farn. He was able to significantly increase the mobility of my neck and reduce the number of severe headaches I get. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I found Dr. Farn to be very imformed about my concerns. He ask questions and included my suggestions in his diagnosis. I find him very easy to work with and get satisfactory results.Charlotte Cadrain

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Helped fix a number of different injuries.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

awesome, definitely best in business. I feel very safe with him and know he knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Glen is an amazing chiropractor. His knowledge and experience help me everytime I am in pain. He fixes the problem and I only need to go see him twice a year max. I have been seeing him since 2000. Glen does not rush your appt and ensures you leave with relief. He accomodates me when I am in dire need of an adjustment and gets me in right away. Thank you Glend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Glen is the best Chiro in the business, hands down. I used to fly in from BC specifically to see only Glen...for the 2 years I lived out there. you are welcome to contact me for further reference at 403-815-2511. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011