Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Solomon

HORRIBLE. I waited over 2 months to get an appointment (my first with her) and she spent less than 2 minutes with me. She literally had one foot out the door the entire time and refused to answer any of my questions. She just said get more tests and then we will talk (though she asked me to get a different test done first prior to coming in then never looked at it or discussed the results with me). So now I'm stuck finding another doctor while still in pain. Would never see her again. Hopefully the next person will have a little bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

went to see her for nerve testing. it took months to get an appointment with her. she was friendly enough considering the test was horrible. and when the test was inconclusive, she ordered another -- so i'd say she's thorough. she repeatedly harped on my "bad posture," despite that no other doctor or physical therapist ever mentioned it. she also gave me a packet of a dozen exercises to do daily -- a ridiculously unmanageable amount (it would have taken hours to do them all).

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Jennifer L. Solomon's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1999)