Ratings for Dr. John T. Raftery

If you need psychiatric help, or counseling for a problem, Dr. Raftery is very good, very experienced. Doctor is kind and compassionate and has been successful with choosing medication for my diagnoses. I've know at least 3 other psychiatrists over the years; however, Dr. Raftery has helped me the most because he was good at pin-pointing and treating the real problems. Under his care, I'm on the road to healing; he listens and, when I let him, he talks. I understand my psychiatric conditions better now. It's taken a while for me to feel I am a likable individual, but from the friendly approach he has, it is easy to tell all and get on with working on the problems. Oh, he has a love of classical and almost all music as evidenced by the collections in his comfortable and unpretentious office. I'm grateful for his patience and time, and his intelligent and effective treatment of my conditions.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. John T. Raftery's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1972)