Ratings for Dr. Brooks W. Wilkinson

Dr. Wilkinson is extremely dismissive and difficult to deal with. Every time I saw him, I was hardly allowed to finish a sentence. He asked what medications I was taking, and disregarded any protests I had with the treatment. I am currently going through withdrawal symptoms because he refused to write a script for a medication that I have been on for a while. He abruptly changed me back to an old medication against my will. I have to take it until I see a new doctor next week, or else suffer through more symptoms. When I call his office for help, even while in crisis, he shut me down. Totally ignoring the fact that I was talking at all. I told him that I needed written clearance from him in order to take care of a life threatening physical illness, and he refused to do so. He told me to ask my new psych at a later date. He spoke over me and made me feel like my needs were not important. And I often go into a state of depression after dealing with him. I am switching doctors immediatly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Brooks W. Wilkinson's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)