You may also like

Ratings for Dr. P. Hindle

I've had an appointment with Dr. Hindle for over 6 months, but still can't get into to see him because his staff has phoned and re-scheduled FOUR TIMES. I'm charged $150 if I miss an appointment. Is he going to pay me $600 for screwing around my schedule four times? No. If they do it again, I'll be going out of town for medical services... AGAIN. Clearly, if I want something done about the problem, I'm going to HAVE TO attend in either Winnipeg or Toronto. Don't understand why they encourage people to move here and all they have to offer is THIS kind of medical service. I'm thinking I might actually get to see him if I end up in emergency, but even then, there's no guarantee! Tired of wasting time waiting for an appointment that never seems to happen.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. SEEMS TO BE CARING AND TAKES INTEREST IN PATIENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. P. Hindle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "P7A0" to "P7A 4V7". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 194 Court St N". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18073461000".

June 3, 2015