Ratings for Dr. D.W. Olson

Had this amazing man as my surgeon when I had breast removal surgery. I know I'm sure he tells all of us we are like his own mom etc but it works, he is so reassuring and straight forward as to what to expect , and what he is going to do and for me he did exactly that... My incision is perfect. In times like this when we are so stressed and worried it's so rare to find someone who genuinely cares. His sense of humour and bedside manner is great. Also he took the time to introduce his operating room staff which I found very comforting. Wonderful office staff as well. Thank you Dr. David Olson love this man.....

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I love Dr Olson. He has a fantastic bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable with my gallbladder removal on Monday. He made sure that I knew what the operation would entail and the outcome. His staff was always very helpful and worked to make my operation happen as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer late Feb. I was referred to Dr Olson . In 2weeks I saw him and he said let's get this out and have a good life. He is a very positive man. Funny,good hearted. He made my partner and I very comfortable to talk to. He made me feel part of the family as he states. He got the cancer out and made me feel strong. I have heard others talk and say how their surgeon never speakuch and not as positiv . He has a heart of gold in surgery he came to see me twice and said let's get this done ! And cancer survivor. Ihave told others he is an awesome Doc.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Worst dr I've ever seen, had me booked for surgery and cancelled it 4 times this led to complications and a two month stay in the hospital lost most of my pancreas now I am a diabetic do to the damage to my pancreas if this where the states I would have grounds for a lawsuit .i don't care if a doctor has a good bedside manor or a nice personality I want someone who gets the job done my surgery was simple and is performed all the time all over the world and it's a known face that if you let my condition sit untreated you will get complications he knew this and chose to string me along till it became an amergency now I have life long health problems , you have been warned if I could go back in time I would have elected to see someone else.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This so call Doctor did simple appendectomy (laparo) for my daughter. One lord knows what did he do to my daughter in the OR. Next day she had clinical death, code blue and several days in ICU. The Dr. in ICU told me that they are "aggresively"treating sepsis. Sepsis is infection and the patient got that infection most likely during the surgery or the surgery was done wrong (opinion of other doctors). Appendectomy is relatively simple surgery and in European medical universities fourth year medical students are able to do this surgery using open technique. I do not recommend this so call Dr. In my opinion he can not do ANY surgery. My daughter stayed alive only thanks to the superb Dr. and stuff from the ICU

Submitted March 5, 2016

Excellent doctor! Very funny as well! Made me feel very comfortable and even laugh at a very upsetting time. I had to have emergency surgery on my twin girls first Christmas eve and thankfully Dr olson was my doctor. He came in the operating room singing his own version of silent night - inspired by my emergency surgery conditions. It's something I will definitely never forget! Amazing doctor! Great office! Amazing staff!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing Doctor. He's charming, funny, professional and makes you feel very at ease. I would trust my life in his hands anytime. Really made a difficult situation much easier.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Really funny, kind, puts you at ease immediately. Skilled, professional and surrounded by a welcoming competent understanding front office staff. It was a delight and a honour to meet him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He's super funny, friendly, caring, considerate. He's also very punctual for the 2 surgeries I had with him. I cannot stress how incredible he is. I'm fortunate to have him as my surgeon because he always makes me feel at ease and safe. You will be in good hands if you have him as your doctor! I want to thank him for everything and wish him all the best!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Amazing doctor and person! Each time I saw him I left feeling much more at ease and confident. He answered all my questions and gave me all the information I needed. He turned an incredibly scary life event into something I felt secure in getting through. He has a great sense of humour which certainly helps during difficult times. I feel fortunate that I was referred to him for my surgery and would recommend him to anyone. He's very knowledgeable and super kind!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015