You may also like

Ratings for Dr. D.W. Olson

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing Doctor. He's charming, funny, professional and makes you feel very at ease. I would trust my life in his hands anytime. Really made a difficult situation much easier.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Really funny, kind, puts you at ease immediately. Skilled, professional and surrounded by a welcoming competent understanding front office staff. It was a delight and a honour to meet him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He's super funny, friendly, caring, considerate. He's also very punctual for the 2 surgeries I had with him. I cannot stress how incredible he is. I'm fortunate to have him as my surgeon because he always makes me feel at ease and safe. You will be in good hands if you have him as your doctor! I want to thank him for everything and wish him all the best!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Amazing doctor and person! Each time I saw him I left feeling much more at ease and confident. He answered all my questions and gave me all the information I needed. He turned an incredibly scary life event into something I felt secure in getting through. He has a great sense of humour which certainly helps during difficult times. I feel fortunate that I was referred to him for my surgery and would recommend him to anyone. He's very knowledgeable and super kind!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Olson epitomizes a professional, knowledgeable, personable doctor! A frightening experience was made bearable by him and he always spoke to me, not at me and listened to my concerns and worries. I was so fortunate to have him as my doctor and enjoyed his humor and his ease at making me feel safe. Not enough good things to say about this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Incredible doctor! Made what could have been a most terrifying experience, completely manageable. I felt safe and trusted his advise and judgement. I will forever be grateful and wish him all the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Best surgical experience ever! Precise, friendly, very positive attitude. I wish Dr. Olsen all the best in his profession and happiness in life Love, Delia and Costin Frunza

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

the best doctor i've ever seen. he diagnosed my symptoms correctly and did the surgry exceptinaly.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Olson is the friendliest, most considerate doctor I have ever met. He explains everything in 'down to earth' terms and never seems hurried. He respects his patients. When he is talking with you, you don't get that typical feeling of being talked AT that you get with most doctors. I would highly recommend Dr. Olson.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr Olson treated me for five years for an anal fistula. When I had given up he didn't. He called Dr's in the States and went beyond and above what he had to do. He save my life.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. D.W. Olson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so lucky to have such an amazing Doctor. He's charming, funny, professional and makes you feel very at ease. I would trust my life in his hands anytime. ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really funny, kind, puts you at ease immediately. Skilled, professional and surrounded by a welcoming competent understanding front office staff. It was a delig..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's super funny, friendly, caring, considerate. He's also very punctual for the 2 surgeries I had with him. I cannot stress how incredible he is. I'm fortun..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and person! Each time I saw him I left feeling much more at ease and confident. He answered all my questions and gave me all the information I ne..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Olson epitomizes a professional, knowledgeable, personable doctor! A frightening experience was made bearable by him and he always spoke to me, not at me a..."

March 17, 2015