Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Doesn't give patients enough time to talk . Feels like your not listened to , but yet is sympathic . Everything is blamed on nerves .

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Kumar became my Doctor When my previous family physician Dr. Middlesteadt retired . I loved Dr. Middlesteadt he was very caring, through, professional & knowledgeable, patient and took his time with you. I do like my Dr. Kumar and have been going to him for years now and I find him very friendly, caring, professional and as well quite knowledgeable but, the only real issue is that he is too busy with too many patients, over booked whatever ! I am always waiting easily 1hour past my appointment time in the waiting room and when I do get in to see him it is a quick visit and I don't feel confident in getting a thorough checkup! I am not one to run to the Doc about every little thing but, when I do go I want a thorough check up and all my questions and concerns answered! I just wish he could slow down and take more time not more patients! He is a (Great Doctor ) just a little too busy with too many patients !

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

really solid experience with Dr Kumar, better than average Dr

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Kumar for about 6 years now. He's been nothing short of amazing in his care, concern for me and my family, follow up, and commitment to always looking for alternative therapies or exercises rather than pushing pills. He is a gem.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

best doc Ive had.. he doesn't give up .. and Im a difficult patient to treat

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Was seen at the Fort Sask Hospital this past weekend. This great doctor was so pleasant and very helpful. Very professional. Prob one of the finest doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Thank goodness hes human. One that shows compassion, understanding, but yet gets the job done, I' m not sure I would want to visit a perfect doctor. Then I guess I would have to be a complainer, like the people that say he's rude or no time, or even bad bedside manner. I'm THANKFUL he's human and has bad days too. that's why he's an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I've been seeing this doctor for approx. 7 years. The first time I met him, he diagnosed a problem that no other 5 - 6 doctors could - first try. He continues to correctly diagnose me and is very clear in communicating medications and how it works. It is a walk in clinic - sometimes later in the day they may be behind because of many patients. But they handle it well. That said, more than half my appointments are on time. Best doctor - my family now sees him. Gave tremendous care to my father in unfortunate circumstances. I feel comforted I'm in good medical hands with him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He was so mean I became frightened after receiving terrible medical news from him. Rude cold no compassion. Too busy to care.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Best doctor Ive ever had ... Ive had him for about 7 yrs..

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016