Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Even though Dr. Kumar may not always be on time he is awesome. I have been seeing home for 10 years. He always is willing to find a solution.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Made a comment of the colour of vagina, be careful with this creep

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Great Dr I find him very easy to talk to and on a level that I can understand.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Excellent Doctor, very caring and helpful. Please stay here forever !!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Kumar has been my family doctor since he took over for torokboth. He better never retire while I'm alive! Lol

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Doesn't give patients enough time to talk . Feels like your not listened to , but yet is sympathic . Everything is blamed on nerves .

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Kumar became my Doctor When my previous family physician Dr. Middlesteadt retired . I loved Dr. Middlesteadt he was very caring, through, professional & knowledgeable, patient and took his time with you. I do like my Dr. Kumar and have been going to him for years now and I find him very friendly, caring, professional and as well quite knowledgeable but, the only real issue is that he is too busy with too many patients, over booked whatever ! I am always waiting easily 1hour past my appointment time in the waiting room and when I do get in to see him it is a quick visit and I don't feel confident in getting a thorough checkup! I am not one to run to the Doc about every little thing but, when I do go I want a thorough check up and all my questions and concerns answered! I just wish he could slow down and take more time not more patients! He is a (Great Doctor ) just a little too busy with too many patients !

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

really solid experience with Dr Kumar, better than average Dr

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Kumar for about 6 years now. He's been nothing short of amazing in his care, concern for me and my family, follow up, and commitment to always looking for alternative therapies or exercises rather than pushing pills. He is a gem.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

best doc Ive had.. he doesn't give up .. and Im a difficult patient to treat

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017