Ratings for Dr. Helena G. Muirragui

Helped with so many things! Best doctor to ever live.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Muirragui saw me after I have struggled with years of depression & anxiety. I switched doctors from another psychiatrist in the area. She said some inappropriate things, and I did not appreciate her demeanor in our first appointment. The next time I saw her, she changed my antidepressant (one that I had been doing well on for about 3 years) very quickly, and during a turbulent time in my life. This caused severe suicidal thoughts, and it took several days for her to return my urgent phone call. In my experience, she has been out of the office on personal matters many times, and when I inquired about refilling several prescriptions she had prescribed in the past, the receptionist informed me that they were not documented in my file.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Very Helpful, best doctor I've had in a while. Unfortunately office is not too helpful if you don't have very good insurance coverage, and if you run into financial troubles you can't see her anymore. She is a good doctor though!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Helena G. Muirragui's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet