Ratings for Dr. Paul Seto

What's to say, Dr. Paul Seto is the most finest and knowledgeable doctor i ever been treated by. During my recent serious sickness he was able to diagnose, treat and follow up with me during my 10 months of suffering. To be simple what Dr. Paul Seto did for me is he put me together as i was facing grave outcome. Not just as a doctor, as somebody who really cares for his patients, he encourage me to change a lifestyle and way of thinking. He is the finest of MD you can find in this city. Not just number 1 doctor as i would highly recommend everybody, but also his friendly staff who assist me along the way. They really made me feel they care for my health and well being. Dr. Seto has enormous experience in the medical field as also in Traditional Chinese Medicine. I can say i am living much healthier and happier life due to his care for me. His diagnostic approach is amazing as the proper treatment for patient. Only i can say that i was lucky enough to find Dr.Seto Clinic and to be accepted as a patient. He continued to work with me on the regular base coaching me to healthy life. God Bless Dr. Paul Seto Looking forward for many years visiting Dr. Seto and his more than friendly staff !!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr. Seto is truly a blessing from God to my family. My mom began coughing with chest pain out of the blue. She went to see Dr. Seto as a new patient and he accepted her!!. Dr. Seto's carefulness and knowledge saved my mom's life. He quickly ordered many different tests to be done rather than the normal wait and see approach of many family doctors. My mom's sickness quickly developed to last stage lung caner in a course of less than 2 months although she's a non smoker. She's now on drug therapy which has improved her condition tremendously!! Really Dr. Seto's quick actions have saved my mom's life because he didn't dismiss her symptoms!! A otherwise healthy person non smoker can develop lung cancer also, and in a fast and fierce way!! you never know. Our greatest gratitude to Dr. Seto!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

RateMDs Logo Find A Doctor By Name Signup | Login | Claim Doctor Profile Toggle navigation Menu Dr. Paul Seto (司徒漢譜) 因為照顧我的拳手醫生年老退休,在一次拳賽中我的遠年徒弟介紹Dr. Seto給我認識。相談之下得悉他拳術非常感興趣。好難得有此等機會,於是我便邀請Dr. Seto 照顧我的所有拳手和在拳賽大會上為拳賽的臨場醫生,好幸運得到他的應允。 很快,在一個中午時份,我到他的醫務所拜訪、參觀。在後堂設有一些不同的運動工具,他續一示範給我看;難度非常之高是正常人不能做到的,而是奧運人員級數。令我最難忘和最驚奇的是他的獨門指功鍛鍊機,160磅的重量他能用指力收放連續50下而面不改容。我當然要試一下啦!但我要用雙手才能拉得上,他的指力驚人超乎常人的理論。無怪他能用手撕開電話薄黃頁啦!我尊稱他為「Superman Doctor」!佩服!自此之後,我們會抽時間相敘,研究各種運動和拳術,成為互相尊重的朋友。 2010年,我因為食物中毒併發了不同的病症如甲狀腺病、視線失控、行動失去平衡、暴瘦失去肌肉等等,甚麼都不能做,真的是奇難雜症了。幸蒙Dr. Seto 對我悉心醫治,介紹各類病症的專科來醫治我。歷時兩年我才開始恢復正常,繼續我的授拳生涯。 特此表揚Dr. Paul Seto 司徒漢譜醫生,給我延續生命! 司徒醫生 仁心仁術,恩心銘感! 李家鵬形一代宗師李鵬上 二零一七年十月二十六日

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Seto's kindness . Your commitment to the patients far beyond the normal duty expectation as a family doctor. You are truthly care and dedicated for your patients. You are deserved to be called No. 1 doctor.

Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Seto found my advanced prostate cancer in my first visit while my previous family doctor keep saying "nothing can be done, you are getting old"

Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Paul Seto is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He has helped me tremendously with my back issues!

Submitted July 23, 2017

以前家庭醫生退休了,一直都在找自己合心意的醫生都找不到,這些年裹常常都會尿道感,醫生也見了好幾個,專科醫生也有,幫助不大,非常痛苦,直至朋友告知,找到司徙醫生,他很專業,有耐性,很親切,對病人很關心,廠告訴了他我的情況,是賀爾蒙問題在他建議下,服用藥丸,詳細教我如何用陰道藥膏,現在感覺好像從地獄回來了、生活開心很多,非常多謝你,司徙醫生。你是我 lifesaver.

Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Seto is one the kindest most knowledgeable physicians I have had the please of seeing, we are so sad to see him go, he is semi retiring and moved to Vancouver, but he does return occasionally to see and check on some of his long time patients, that's how dedicated he is. Dr. Seto's office still remains open as a cosmetic/Aesthetic clinic , with Dr. Seto overseeing . Dr.Seto's Nutse (Lisa) has stayed on facilitate the cosmetics , and I have to say, she is amazing at what she does, I have had a few treatments from her, and Wow so pleasantly surprised, you can definitely tell she has been instructed and mentored by Dr.Seto, lisa is one of the best Nurses I have ever met, you can tell she loves what she does. His younger staff have also remained, also the best, they all work very well together, it's a pleasure walking through their door. Dr. Seto you will be missed, but thank you for leaving behind your wonderful team, I'm sure they will make you proud

Submitted June 22, 2017

We started seeing Dr Seto since last year as he had just moved to Vancouver. I had very high expectations of him after checking out the raving reviews online as I would always check review online. Never have I seen a doctor so well received by his patients from so many reviews, as he seems to have bountiful patience for his patients based on such high reviews. After I met him, I have so much respect for him that I felt compelled to also leave my review.. Today I took in my son to see him due to indigestion. Just like last year when we saw Dr Seto, he was so kind and patient towards my son. He's a funny doctor whom can make patients laugh which helps so much, as often one's anxious when seeing the doctor to resolve pain. He also took the time to offer stickers to my son last year which shows he's willing to even take that precious time from his busy schedule to make my son a happy patient. It seems like a little thing, but it made him happy. As a parent you're only as happy as your child. Most importantly he's confident in diagnosing my son and told me he was checking to see if my son had appendices at first which turned out not to be the case. In addition, Dr Seto works alongside, I believe a nurse whom does all the admin or typing job. Thus he can focus a 100% on his patients, which is rare or almost non existent in a doctor's office, unless one's in the hospital. In this day and age it's truly very difficult to find such a high quality doctor whom is truly caring and a humanitarian. I asked him the same question twice, regarding the meds frequency for my self assurance and at no point did he look frustrated. I feel blessed to have him us our doctor and we're fortunate he decided to move to Vancouver. Dr Seto exemplifies exceptionally well, how doctors could be. I wish more doctors were like him in their attitude. If you're lucky to see him you know you will be treated with utmost respect and care. Thank you Dr Seto as we always have confidence in you, in our mindset before we visit you to make our family better. A laugh or two in your office along the way does not hurt at all! Thank you Dr. Seto.

Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Seto was my Doctor since I came to Edmonton, that was 1994 until he retired. I am saddened that my best doctor is retiring, but I also want Dr. Seto to enjoy the life of retirement can bring. May you continue to be a doctor wherever you go Dr. Seto. I will definitely miss you.

Submitted April 10, 2017