Ratings for Dr. DAVID A. Garfield

I had been seeing this man for 2 years. We had become very close. He was all I had. And then, on December 29th, HE DUMPED ME! COLD TURKEY! Just left me hanging, all alone in this world. In addition, I couldn't just flip a switch & immediately get over him, so I sent him emails telling him how hurt I was & how I couldn't understand how he could do this to me. HE CALLED THE COPS ON ME! He printed out my emails and GAVE THEM ALL TO THE COPS! Being raped and dragged down a flight of stairs wasn't as bad as this -- because, Garfield was supposed to KNOW BETTER, BE BETTER! You are the most despicable, disgusting man I've ever known! I almost died because of him - his irresponsible, heartless actions. *GARFIELD: THIS is my bad review of you, and I own it! It's not one I didn't write that you used as your excuse to dump me!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Unhelpful. Spends the hour dancing around topics that need to be discussed for progress - I went there so I could have a safe place to share my feelings with my partner and he would go off on random 15 min "lectures" that got us (my partner and I) both so confused trying to understand how we got so off- topic! I believe this method was used by the him in hopes of ensuring another appointment would be made- no thanks! Also empty/abandoned office- all together creepy experience.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He leads his female patients on - that's why he got that good review. Watch out women!!! He's a terrible doctor whose license should be revoked!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Garfield is amazing. He genuinely cares about and does everything he can to help his patients (many times going above and beyond). He is incredibly smart yet unpretentious, listens to and honors his patient needs / concerns and his responsiveness and follow-up are bar none. Dr. Garfield is truly one of the best doctors I have ever met. I have tremendous trust and respect for him. He is a great doctor and a great man!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. DAVID A. Garfield's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland Park, IL