Ratings for Dr. Glenn N. Siegel

I understand he's no longer affiliated with Professional at Risk Program which is good news. He an't hurt any more physicians. I truly believe he's a sociopath and am still traumatized by my experience with him. If he ever tries to re-enter private practices...STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I could not disagree more with the other reviewer. Dr. Siegel is neither honest nor helpful. He is abusive, manipulative and angry. If you want a textbook example of shame based treatment, this is it. Of the six patients that were there with me, five have relapsed, four within a month of leaving there (those four had spent over 10 weeks in treatment). Myself and one other person are the only two still sober and I can say the ONLY good thing I took from Elmhurst was that it introduced me to 12 step programs. Other than that, it traumatized me.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

The Professionals Program is one of the most growing and toughest expierences in my life. The reason it was tough is because Dr. Glenn Siegel and staff are of the elite in their field of Psychology and have the abilities to walk you through your past to understand it. They have a vast understanding of all subjects from addiction, O.C.D., P.T.S.D., Suicide, Resentments, and so much more. They have a model of core values which is use everyday and fully believe in. Dr. Siegel's program is not to be taken lightly. He will push you to uncover all of your setbacks and shortcomings in hopes that you will grow and learn. It is entirely up to you to set your pride aside. My hat is off to him and I will forever be grateful for his time with me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Glenn N. Siegel's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL