Ratings for Dr. Dojna Barr

Dr. Barr is, in my opinion, dangerous. I took my teenaged daughter to see her after she started suffering from depression. Apparently the depression was a side effect from recently start b/c pills to regulate her cycle. Dr. Barr decided to put her on an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication. Within a few days I noticed a change and called Dr. Barr (took a few days to get a response). She put her on different meds. Long story short- my daughter attempted suicide via Dr. Barr's pills. In the ER we were told that they were shocked a Dr. would prescribe 60 pills at a time for a 14 year old. We called Dr. Barr from the ER-never returned our call or the ER's call. Still have not heard from her (a few years later now). I have in the meantime heard horror stories about her from other people. If this posting helps just ONE person out there from taking their child to her I will sleep better at night. She has a history of this type of behavior.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Dojna Barr's Credentials

• Univ Of Belgrade, Med Fak, Beograd, Serbia (Grad. 1957)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plainfield, IL