Ratings for Dr. Peter Alahi

Very unsatisfied left me out to dry. Better remember your appointment. They terminate you if you miss. They called me 2 hours before my appointment to remind me. I made the appointment 3 months prior. Forgot I had the appointment. Then terminated me because I missed the appointment due to lack of notice I couldn't leave work. Takes forever and a hassle to get meds refilled. Never answer the phone for refills. Highly unprofessional and I'll never recommend anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Very caring he is the best doctor I know I like him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Horrible person he should not be in medicine. Vendictive, arrogant He doesn't let the patient answer questions he answers for them. U of I can do much better. Every black has the same problem.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Alahi is horrible and mean to his patients. He fires clients if they don't measure up to his demands and even fires clients in restraints. He should not be in practice. He also misdiagnoses patients which causes much harm in their lives. He has no compassion is so arrogant. He really does not care about the client. The sad thing is he is teaching the residents.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

He may rub you the wrong way because he doesn't allow people to continue with faulty rationalizations and coping mechanisms used to avoid the underlying issue needing to be addressed. This guy saved my life .... "captive smaptive"

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Very professional. Works with me in a team approach. I trust his opinion and him having my best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Alahi is very helpful and is always willing to think outside the box. Would definately recommend. :D

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Very self centered, did not listen.would not recommend .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Alahi is obviously very knowledgeable, but he has a terrible bedside manner and doesn't listen to his patients at all.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I totally like Dr. Alahi!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Peter Alahi's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Lumenos