Ratings for Dr. Jayanthi R. Sarma

J.Sarma's records are not legible as I've been told by other docs. Her inability to write decent notes caused me to lose my disability even though she should not have been the specialty to decide this. Her notes were read by my Neurologist and based on what he thought she was stating decided I could go back to work part time. The notes read that I bowled and took swimming lessons (which I did not) I lost my disability. I am now unable to sit or stand without a brace. I'm unable to do just the basics. She over-medicated me. I could not use stairs without falling. I fell in the shower & broke my foot. She is not to be trusted.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

sent me home with meds my insurance does not cover and the pills cost $300.00 So trying to find a new doc not happy with the one I had in Salem, IL! Sharon sckowski is the biggest liar and she likes to overdose her patients according to a pharmacy tech i spoke too."Dr."Sarma has no compassion, does not know what she is doing,and her office staff is very rude! Her brother dr. whatever tried to convince an alcoholic that she had schizophrenia, my friend had to go to court. The doc tried putting her in Mcfarland for 90 days, but my pal won her case and only had to stay in springfield mem. for an extra week. The nurses were on her side the entire time.She did not have schizophrenia, my dad had it and I would certainly know.She is a great, loving, funny, and extremely fun to be around.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Jayanthi R. Sarma's Credentials

• Mr Med Coll, Gulbarga Univ, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1990)