You may also like

Rate Dr. Lianne Belland

Dr. Lianne Belland's Ratings

I've never bothered to write a review for anyone however I feel I must write an exceptional review for Dr Belland. She helped me deliver my 3rd child and I felt so safe and confident with the care she provided. I would recommend her to anyone any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Sadly she's considered an expert, which is appaling. She is uneducated regarding the current scientific research and treatment advances occurring for severe endometriosis. her condescension was inappropriate, overall, she was dreadful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been waiting for 3 months now to even get in too see the Dr. As written below, her receptionist is quite off putting, and lacks people skills. I have severe endometriosis, it's in my large intestines, but it would seem from these comments that the only people that get to see the Dr is the "breeders" and by that I mean pregnant woman. It would be nice to have a femal OBGYN from Canada to help me. Not some East Indian man or Egyptian man tell me that if I was to have children that it would make my symptoms subside. Dr. Luanne Belland is just ANOTHER break down in our health care system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Belland is extremely friendly but maybe to her own detriment. Her wait times are ridiculous! It was not unusual to wait 2+ hours for a scheduled appointment. If you are always two hours behind maybe you are booking too many people? I might even buy into "there was an emergency" but the walls are paper-thin and I can hear her talking about her holidays or just chatting next door. I started booking her first appointment of the day and she would waltz in 40 minutes late, totally oblivious that people have been waiting for her. No apology--completely unacceptable. Her receptionist is laughable due to her lack of phone etiquette. It is actually amusing to witness her lack of patient interaction. As much as I enjoyed Dr. Belland (when she would grace you with her presence) I refuse to see someone who believes that their time is so much more valuable than yours. I can not look past her unprofessionalism. If you put any value on your time then this is not the dr for you. My suggestion is to stop booking way more people than you can see.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2733875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I do not understand why people bother to read these comments when this doctor has done amazing things for women. People should really get on with enjoying life. Dr. Belland is awesome hands down.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2732727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I waited for a number of months to see Dr. Belland and to be right up front, I never got to see her so she may be brilliant but I don't know. Her reception staff are most terrible on the phone, quite off putting - but civil enough in person. I came for a 1:30 appointment and waited until 3:30 to be seen. Thanks to this site I was prepared for this to happen to me but then I did not get to see Dr. Belland after all of that, another doctor from another clinic came in and passed me on to an appointment with another specialist at a completely different centre after answering a few general questions. Right now whether its fair or not I feel lucky to not be relying on Dr. Belland for my health care. It left a really bad impression on me and I have no idea if she is a good doctor or not.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am seeing Dr Belland for my pregnancy and i find her very pleasant and attentive. The wait times are long and you can expect between one to two hours of wait time.Having worked in the medical field i do understand the demands and hectic schedule specialists work on so i wont hold punctuality against her. I would recommend her to anyone. She tries her best and is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I have been to Dr. Belland for all three pregnancies, she is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. Very efficient, I have never had to wait more then 15 minutes. She was very knowledgeable with any of my inquires- I wish she was a family doctor, very personable and easy to discuss concerns and get opinions - something I haven't found in any other doctors in this city. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

After waiting nearly 2hrs and 45 minutes, Dr. Belland was gracious enough to grace me with her presence. I had been referred to her by my own OBGYN to perform laparoscopic surgery, and was informed that it was an urgent basis. To that end, my OBGYN forwarded my complete medical history, had me complete up to date testing and provided the same to Dr. Belland. After failing to even acknowledge or apologize for her lateness, she then stated she could perform the surgery in four months time. It was completely unprofessional for her to even have accepted my file, let alone her punctuality. Would not recommend this doctor for anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I saw Dr Belland for both of my pregnancies. She was thorough, efficient and has a great sense of humour. She stayed hours late on her hospital shift to deliver my 2nd daughter (VBAC), which might have ended up being a c-section, had she not taken such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654536].votes_count ]]