Ratings for Dr. Mahir D. Elder

Dr.Elder is a world expert on heart disease and vascular. I was not surprised to know that he is named as TOP DOC for last 4 years . He has multiple national awards. He will always be in our prayer.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Great the best in his field. Would recommend any body my mom my father. 110%%%

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

To the most amazing doctor I have ever met. He changed my life in every way possible and gave me a reason to smile. To those who have spoken highly of this physician I could not agree more and to those that have written something in the negative I'm sure they have bad intentions and are jealous.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

The greatest. Should be more like him. Where have all the good doctors gone. Sincere, caring and worthy to be called Dr.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Elder is an excellent doctor. He has tremendous knowledge in his field. My Father felt extremely confident from the first meeting with Dr. Elder. He has helped so many people and saved so many lives.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I am patient of doctor elder. overall, he is an excellent doctor. I would like to respond to that person who reported that doctor elder he applied many times to his board and didn't pass it. and waited two hour then, seen by the doctor for 5 minutes. I would like to reply to that person and say. first, it 's better to see by the doctor for 5 minutes and gives a good explanation and good result better to see by the doctor for 15 minutes without knowledge and doesn't know how to get his degree and give you a guessing explanation. second, of course you 're an educated person, when some body didn't pass board exam for many times . the department of board exam doesn't let take the board again, ( if I am correct like the other certificate). please , people when you say something about ur doctor say logic things. not something never believe. finally , I am patient of doctor elder, he is an excellent, knowledgeable, caring doctor. if up to me i'll give him a doctor of the year in the whole world :))

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Very knowledge

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Best Heart Doctor in Michigan ! Very caring and exceptionally smart. My family has been seeing since he saved my fathers leg from amputation ! Dr. Elder has saved many lives and yet so modest.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Mahir D. Elder's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1997)