Ratings for Dr. Joel Korman

Good dentist i guess but had a rough experience a few years ago unfortunately. I had a cavity and he reckoned that I wouldn't have to be frozen for him to chip it out. One of the most painful feelings in the world and I've had a broken tooth with exposed nerves. Once I screamed in pain he froze me but I'll never forget those few seconds of pain :( Haven't been able to go back to a dentist ever since.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Affordable, fast and the people were really nice. Got my appointment the same week I called.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Been going to Dr Korman for over 20 years, Best Dentist and staff one could hope for, Skilled and compassionate I dread the Day he retires

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

New to the West Island and Dr. Korman was a great find. In fact the whole staff (thanks also to Bryan) at the clinic has been great helping me when I needed immediate attention for some serious pain I pain I developed. Very quick and professional Dr. and team!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Korman saved my smile! I came in after having received a lack of dental treatment from my previous dentist of 10+ years. I had a lot of cavities taken care of first, and then had the appearance of my front teeth fixed as well (all the stains were taken off and replaced with white composite). After the composite started to crumble a year later, making it difficult to floss, I opted to have 8 porcelain veneers done on my upper front teeth. They are perfect! I had them done exactly 2 years ago. One of the best decisions I had ever made. Every top dentist, hygenist and ortho I have seen since then, have commented on how fantastic my veneers look. I would recommend Dr. Korman anytime.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

No complaints, treats my whole family, for minor and major work. Audra is great, and the front desk ladies are so helpful with insurance and everything else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Korman is a wonderful dentist. Extremely friendly, professional, and a gentle hand. He makes it more tolerable to spend time in the chair. a real Mensch.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Korman for 10 years. And if you have no problems, then he is a good dentist for you. In the past 10 years I've had minor repairs (composite stuff - no needles) and each time have had to go back to get it redone...not a big deal since it was always minor work. But in the past month, I had a major filling (one that required a needle), and I was hesitant since I thought it wouldn't be done right, and I was correct to feel that way because I had to go back to get it redone because it chipped and the tooth was "exposed". Now, after a week, it is sensitive again. Not sure what to do now...if I go to another dentist, I will have to pay for another filling. But I can't go to a dentist I don't have faith in. Again, great dentist if you don't need one. I love the staff. Unfortunately, I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

My previous dentist did a very bad job installing porcelain veneers. I then went to see Dr. Korman who did an excellent job with the restoration. He's honest, kind, and the money you pay is well worth the work you get. My experience was excellent and I have a beautiful smile on top of it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr Joel Korman is avery honest Dr ,he"s not out for the money...he has you intrest in mind

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011