Ratings for Dr. Noreen Tan

Told her I had headaches ALOT & was told fluid in ears,sinus infection for 1 year. I suggested ENT referral & he found an aneurysm on brain. Thank God I pushed for second opinion or I would have died !!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

One of the best Doctor, great at diagnosing, always right on the diagnoses. Wonderful, caring about patients

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

is always consistant,eager to listen and patient.I know that I will be treated with respect. Great family doctor and do highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Tan-Chu is a wonderful doctor, when you get to see her. She's very caring and listens to her patients. However, good luck getting an appointment. Staff is not helpful, and prefer for you to plan your illnesses around appointments. No luck getting an appointment when you're sick. In 2 years I've been able to see her once, for the initial consultation. I've had to go elsewhere when I've gotten sick. Prior to getting hospitalized in April 2011 I called to get an emergency appointment and couldn't be seen. Office is extremely busy, and waiting time is over 2 hours.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011