Ratings for Dr. Anita K. Hui

I'm amazed to see any bad reviews here. She is an amazing ENT. She is incredibly knowledgeable, & has always handled each and every concern I have had by explaining what's going on thoroughly. I will be heading into surgery with her for the 2nd time come February. Not only is she is punctual, but she has great bedside manner. Everytime I visit I leave knowing I received the best care possible. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Anita is a hugely knowledgeable and expert ENT who could not have done a better job in addressing the concerns I presented to her in the course of treatment for my condition. Her office bleeds hospitality and it is very obvious that she holds both your time and hers in the highest regard. I could not have conferred with a better physician at this point of time.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Not sure what all the bad reviews are about. Have had surgery with her twice now with in the last 5 years and have nothing but good things to say about her. Have never had a problem getting a prescription from her. Always listens to what I have to say. Yes she does scold me like a child sometimes, but if we don't listen to what our Doctor tells us to do in order to improve our health then we deserve to be talked to like a child don't we. lol In closing I would highly recommend her, don't listen to the haters that obviously were upset because their percocet prescriptions were not being filled.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

She removed my tonsils and also some nasal polyps. I had previously been to her partner at the time and found him to be the arrogant, pretentious one. He refused to look at my tonsils or even listen to my concerns and referred me directly to her. I guess I wasn't important enough for him to be my specialist. After removing my tonsils, I was relieved of years of illness and constant reoccurring pneumonia. She took the time to listen to me and gave me back my health and I couldn't be more grateful. Being able to breath is a gift we often take for granted.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

She has seen both of my boys ages 5 and 7; she is to the point, honest, kind and sensible which I appreciate but I can see that others prefer to be coddled so you might want to go elsewhere or perhaps find a psychologist if you require a lot of extra attention (she's a get it done kind of gal) . I couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my boys; she's busy but good!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

She did a great job with my daughters surgery at the ACH

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Not worth 1 star. She talked about herself for 90% of the consult... After surgery it was IMPOSSIBLE to get meds. She wouldn't reply to voicemails... And on the 5th day after surgery she accused me of selling my Percocet. She gave me 3 days worth after that... I called her the next day with concerns and it was a FULL WEEK before she returned my call... By far worst experience of my life

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Got the feeling she was just pumping procedures and tests and suggesting more visits to jack up her fees. Not a very pleasant person to boot and extremely late. Got very aggressive when I even asked why she was running so late.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Went above and beyond for me after my er diagnosis of mastoiditis. Had me contact her personally and saw me the next day ( which was a holiday) in her office. Amazing

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

She is definitely not good and Stay away this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Anita K. Hui's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm amazed to see any bad reviews here. She is an amazing ENT. She is incredibly knowledgeable, & has always handled each and every concern I have had by explai..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anita is a hugely knowledgeable and expert ENT who could not have done a better job in addressing the concerns I presented to her in the course of treatment for..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what all the bad reviews are about. Have had surgery with her twice now with in the last 5 years and have nothing but good things to say about her. H..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She removed my tonsils and also some nasal polyps. I had previously been to her partner at the time and found him to be the arrogant, pretentious one. He refuse..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She has seen both of my boys ages 5 and 7; she is to the point, honest, kind and sensible which I appreciate but I can see that others prefer to be coddled so y..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She did a great job with my daughters surgery at the ACH "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not worth 1 star. She talked about herself for 90% of the consult... After surgery it was IMPOSSIBLE to get meds. She wouldn't reply to voicemails... And on ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Got the feeling she was just pumping procedures and tests and suggesting more visits to jack up her fees. Not a very pleasant person to boot and extremely late...."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went above and beyond for me after my er diagnosis of mastoiditis. Had me contact her personally and saw me the next day ( which was a holiday) in her office. A..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She is definitely not good and Stay away this doctor!!!"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 8 year old son was referred to Anita by our pediatrician to have his Tonsils/Adenoids removed and at our initial appointment with the Dr. my son was very muc..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The ABSOLUTE worst doctor I have ever encountered in my entire life. On my second visit to see her, I had few questions (like any patient would) regarding a f..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This soctor assaulted me twice leaving me with TMJ dysfunction, a damaged and now ringing ear. I have terrible sleeps and depression and lost a great business s..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "very rude and abrupt, not my favourite person to deal with."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "so many problems with this ent. she's late often, but if you dare to be once she makes a note on your file. she spent my last appointment going on about her per..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I dont see any good reason to give her even1 rating..she is the worst of all worst ..no professionalisn and no manners...sad to say but if theres zero rating..."

September 10, 2014