Ratings for Dr. Anita K. Hui

I had waited about 2 years for my appointment which took her about 5 minutes. Very rude and didn't listen to what i had to say.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The receptionist is very rude and just sit there not helpful. The doctor's temper is bad.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

18 months waiting time. It is such a bad experience getting a phone call on Oct 13th, 2017 form doctor office saying you are booked for March 18, 2019. Why they are making patients to wait for years. Very rude staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

We have returned with each of our kids for tonsil procedures, this doctor has been excellent. Very professional, capable, efficient and we have had good results.&

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Stay away! Worst doctor I have ever seen. So rude.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I could not agree any less with the people typing in big capital letters to stay away from Dr H. From day one she has been attentive compassionate and very informative. I had a bad accident and she has put me back together piece by piece. Each appointment I walk out with a higher hope that my issue will be totally resolved. Even if she Is running late I can see why she would be as she is very detailed with her patients. Her staff I agree could totally use a tune up, however that doesn't reflect her expertise. If you stick to her plan, go with what she says and Trust her than you will thrive with Dr H.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

She treated me in 2010, but I'll always remember her professionalism. She won't get all mushy with you, but she knows her stuff and will tell you how it is. I appreciate that in somebody who I'm handing a scalpel to, to cut into me. I'll always remember when she arrived at the hospital on the morning of my surgery, with Tim's in hand. She smiled and said, "trust me, you want me to have my tea and muffin before surgery". She did an amazing job, and I would asked to be referred back to her again, if necessary.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr H did my septoplasty and turbinate reduction over 2 weeks ago, and I have never had a better recovery from a surgery. I experienced everything she said to expect, and my breathing was already noticeably better within hours of the surgery. She kept me overnight in the hospital because of my history of sleep apnea as a kid, but she was very knowledgeable and kind when she came to see me after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have seen this Dr on 3 different times. She has been great! She has helped me through a lot these last 3 years and I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Abruptly openly told off the receptionist which was completely inappropriate and unprofessional. When it came to her studied profession, she seems knowledgable and receptive to answering inquiries/ questions. Excellent history taking, explanation of examination, and prognosis.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016