Ratings for Dr. Jon Havelock

Amazing experience with both the clinic and Dr.Havelock! So happy to have found PCRM. Helped me get my baby. I'll be going back for pregnancy #2. The clinic is state of the art, professional, and punctual.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

We did two rounds of IVF + ICSI at PCRM with Dr. Havelock. They have a very efficient intake process but I wouldn't call our treatment personalized. We actually never even saw or spoke to him for the entire IVF#2 process. When blood work results came back out of range, there was little explanation and no other options were presented other than to move forward with the cycle. Needless to say, it was an unsuccessful cycle. We had fewer eggs, no embryos made it past Day 3. IVF is always a gamble but looking back I wish we'd gone somewhere else. There were red flags we ignored but that's on us.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

My wife and I found our experience at PCRM and with Dr. Havelock to be very pleasant. In fact, we would go so far as to say that he is a miracle doctor considering our very complex and unique situation and how he helped us overcome all our adversities with getting pregnant. Now, thanks to him, we are happy parents to a healthy and happy baby boy. Thanks PCRM and Dr. Havelock.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Couldnt be happier with my expierience at PCRM or with Dr.Havelock. Pregnant from our first cycle with embryos left over from cycle to freeze.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

We had a baby and it was all from the help of PCRM and Dr. H. They are a busy office trying the best options they know to help women like me get pregnant. I am so thankful to them.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Great so far... Without Dr Havelock would not have found 3 different infertility issues which we can now address before starting IUI.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Follow up from my TR in May 2014 I am now 36 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Dr. Havelock and PCRM you have made this blessing possible!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Havelock is very knowledgeable, his experience is an asset for PCRM for sure and a blessing for all the women who got pregnant after treatment. I highly recommend PCRM and Dr Havelock and thank them for all they have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My experience with Dr Havelock has not been a great one. It seems like the services he provides to take your money. After I was done with my TR surgery, I was shoved out of clinic without any report. Six weeks later during my post op. Appointment I was told surgery was difficult and may not have been successful. If I was told before by this doctor I would have gone elsewhere. Seems like they only want your money without the care for his patients. I am deeply disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I'm sure he knows his technical stuff, but his rigid stance, lousy treatment of patients/clients, zero alleviation of concerns and inability to guarantee anything, nor take responsibility for the services he is offering is atrocious. His knowledge of patient rights appears limited, and he comes off as being more interested in protecting his own butt from legal liabilities than actually helping protect fertility options for his patients. Even after multiple communications and meetings with him, he is still totally unwilling to develop customized or tailored fertility plans to meet specific needs or requirements. The one positive thing I can say at this point is that he is quite punctual in his timing, so at least the bad news is delivered quickly. Overall, his approach seems very uncaring, as if we're just numbers in the system to him, and as replaceable as a paper cup in terms of business. How he is rated so highly by others, I will never understand, but I felt the need to set the record straight at least once here.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015