Ratings for Dr. Maziar Badii

Apointments are never on time ,He's done nothing for my pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

His office keeps rescheduling booked appointments at the last minute! I am sick of it! Extremely unprofessional

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He is an extremely pleasant and talented MD. I heard that other Rheumatologists in B.C. send him their chronic back pain cases, or recommend their GP refer the patient to him because Dr. Badii has special expertise in this area. He works with his Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery colleagues to get the best results for his patients, if they need a Surgeon. Vancouver is lucky to have him. Not all cities in BC have a Rheumatologist with his interest in back pain.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Badii is a very nice doctor. It's a shame that he makes you wait so long to see him, and it doesn't help that his secretary is so rude.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr.BADII is a wonderful doctor. He is very helpful and update.He really care about his patients and supportive . He is extremely knowledgable and fantastic . I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr BADII giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Badii is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to provide great patient care. Was impressed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Badii is brilliant, knowledgeable and very caring. A great human being who listens to my problems, medical and non-medical, every time I go to his office. I feel I'm in good hands with Dr. Badii and trust his practice completely. Dr. Badii's new staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Badii twice for an undiagnosed back problem. During both appointments, which lasted approximately 20 minutes each, he asked me some questions and then recorded some comments into a dictaphone; after that the appointment was over. During the appointments, I was told several times that I was "lucky" the anti-inflammatory medicine my GP prescribed was effective. During the second visit, I told Dr. Badii I had some questions. He told me to wait until after he had finished speaking into his dictaphone, which I did. After he finished recording his comments, he turned to me and said, "Did that answer your questions?" I said no it did not. After the second visit, he prescribed one test and told me to come back in 3 months. I tried to make a 3rd appointment after this visit and was told they would call me. No one ever did. I continue to have back problems. My GP tried to refer me to another specialist, Dr. Catherine Dewar, and she refused the referral because I already had seen Dr. Badii. My GP is trying to refer me to another specialist, but has warned me he may refuse the referral as well. Meanwhile I still have back pain and no definitive diagnosis. I wish I knew our medical system only gives one shot at seeing a specialist and if that doesn't work you are out of luck. Great system....

Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Maziar Badii! where to start? He is an amazing doctor. He is very caring, knowledgeable and his skills in doing spinal injections and other procedures are second to none. Honestly I don't write many reviews but I just had to write this one because I had the best experience I could've possibly had after six years of chronic neck pain due to a bad car accident and severe whiplash injuries. Before Dr. Badii I had seen a host of other doctors, specialists, chiropractors, physios and even orthopedic surgeons for my neck pain. I had honestly given up and I am so happy that my doctor recommended that I should get assessed by Dr. Badii. I have been Dr. Badii's patient for over 3 years now. Even though I'm still not totally pain free, my life is very productive again, I've been able to return to full time work, my pain is now quite tolerable, and most importantly I have HOPE again, all thanks to this amazing man. Thank you Dr. Badii for giving me my life back!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015