Ratings for Dr. Maziar Badii

Dr. Badii is a very nice doctor. It's a shame that he makes you wait so long to see him, and it doesn't help that his secretary is so rude.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr.BADII is a wonderful doctor. He is very helpful and update.He really care about his patients and supportive . He is extremely knowledgable and fantastic . I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr BADII giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Badii is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to provide great patient care. Was impressed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Badii is brilliant, knowledgeable and very caring. A great human being who listens to my problems, medical and non-medical, every time I go to his office. I feel I'm in good hands with Dr. Badii and trust his practice completely. Dr. Badii's new staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Badii twice for an undiagnosed back problem. During both appointments, which lasted approximately 20 minutes each, he asked me some questions and then recorded some comments into a dictaphone; after that the appointment was over. During the appointments, I was told several times that I was "lucky" the anti-inflammatory medicine my GP prescribed was effective. During the second visit, I told Dr. Badii I had some questions. He told me to wait until after he had finished speaking into his dictaphone, which I did. After he finished recording his comments, he turned to me and said, "Did that answer your questions?" I said no it did not. After the second visit, he prescribed one test and told me to come back in 3 months. I tried to make a 3rd appointment after this visit and was told they would call me. No one ever did. I continue to have back problems. My GP tried to refer me to another specialist, Dr. Catherine Dewar, and she refused the referral because I already had seen Dr. Badii. My GP is trying to refer me to another specialist, but has warned me he may refuse the referral as well. Meanwhile I still have back pain and no definitive diagnosis. I wish I knew our medical system only gives one shot at seeing a specialist and if that doesn't work you are out of luck. Great system....

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Maziar Badii! where to start? He is an amazing doctor. He is very caring, knowledgeable and his skills in doing spinal injections and other procedures are second to none. Honestly I don't write many reviews but I just had to write this one because I had the best experience I could've possibly had after six years of chronic neck pain due to a bad car accident and severe whiplash injuries. Before Dr. Badii I had seen a host of other doctors, specialists, chiropractors, physios and even orthopedic surgeons for my neck pain. I had honestly given up and I am so happy that my doctor recommended that I should get assessed by Dr. Badii. I have been Dr. Badii's patient for over 3 years now. Even though I'm still not totally pain free, my life is very productive again, I've been able to return to full time work, my pain is now quite tolerable, and most importantly I have HOPE again, all thanks to this amazing man. Thank you Dr. Badii for giving me my life back!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Absolute patient advocate. Helpful and pro active. Keeps an appointment focused and on track.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Badii is very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. He changed my life in two visits. I am lucky that I was referred to him. The pain is much better, and I can practice my daily activities again.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Badii and his staff. Dr. Badii consistently answers all my questions before and after making my appointment. He provides a safe, understanding, sympathetic, private practice, and always accompanies his diagnosis with treatment suggestions that suits the patient the best. I had surgery that really did not go well and have to go in for further surgery but with Dr. Badii's thoughtful and brilliant choices of treatment the second surgery was not necessary. He truly is a wonderful doctor and I have faith in his ability. Dr. Badii is extremely caring, he listens, he explains what procedure needs to be done and he is there for his patients. Plus, the offices are brand new, clean, and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014