Ratings for Dr. D.G. Amundrud

Great oral surgeon. My daughter was nervous walking into his office but him & his staff put her to ease right away. Even called her himself 2 days later to see how she was doing.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

He is at the top of his class by any measure. I intend to continue to attend his clinic for all future needs. His support staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Amundrud performed a gum graft on me several months ago, with great results. I am 67 yrs. old and have consulted dental professionals on three different continents. Without a doubt, Dr. Amundrud has the best hands I have ever encountered. No discomfort whatsoever - I didn't even feel the prick of the needle from the freezing! His manner is very professional and his staff members were efficient and friendly. Full marks and thank you from a critical old lady!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

He was able to calm me down of my concerns, and was willing to reassure me that my gums were healing nicely a couple of days after the surgery. He gives you a sheet to take home of how to care for the healing gums & what they should look like within the following two weeks. He also phones after each surgery to check on you. The only complaint is his one nurse doesn't have he best bed side manners and therefore hard to relax until he drugs are given. But all is well otherwise.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

I WAS QUOTED $4500.00 FOR 3 IMPLANTS, WHEN I CAME BACK TO HAVE THE STUDS PUT IN HE SAID "BY THE WAY THERE WILL BE ANOTHER $900.00 FOR THE STUDS".

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Very competent and dedicated surgeon. He certainly is highly skilled and more importantly interested in his patient's care. Have great confidence and trust in his abilities. I even asked him about a medical problem somewhat related to oral surgery that I was experiencing and he listened and gave some advice. As a patient I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

What I would say, it will be as same as the notes below, but this doctor desrves it. Very professional and accurate, he printed on a paper what I had to do after the surgery. And yes, he called me to check if there were any concerns.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Amundrud is great. Very knowledgeable, kind, sincere. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a gum specialist!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Amundrud, Periodontist. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. An excellent oral surgeon- relatively painless.Phones you at home post surgery. Takes time to explain procedures and results.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Amundrud, periodontist. On time, was out when he said. Quick, painless. Called you at home to see home you were doing.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007