Ratings for Dr. Zaheer Kukkadi

He is the worst, sarcastic, doctor I have ever seen. he does not listen to word you have to say. He says one thing one day then the next says something else. He got me cut off my benifits for not filling out the forms detailed enough. He does not seem to care. His receptionist tells me I have to keep reminding him. Why should I have to remind him of anything? I have been taking a witness to my appointments. So that others can see the way he treats people. At the hospital he belittled me in front of hospital staff. His ethics are in bad need of repair. I am stuck with no benefits and know my employer is asking if the ins co, cut me off why am I still off work. If Dr. Kukkaddi thinks I am ok, why does he have me take injections and keep making appointments. He is a tax payer rip off.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

The best bed side manner, very caring, phones you at home, compasioate, very knowledgeale and is very good...the best.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007