Ratings for Dr. Richard Pavese

Dr. Pavesee and his staff were extremely kind, and very knowledgeable. Dad was 95 the last time Dr. Pavesee treated him and Dr. Pavesee took many precautions to ensure an excellent outcome. I recommend Dr. Pavesee to anyone who needs these services.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I am 66 years old and recently lost alot of weight. My face made me look significantly older. My regular doctor recommended Dr. Pavese. This was the best thing that I have ever done for myself! Dr. Pavese surpassed my expectations. He made me feel that I was in safe and comptetent hands. His experience, artistry, personality and personal support were the best. The results of the multiple procedures and the quickness of recovery still amaze me. His commitment is to natural results. I felt at home with him and with every other person on his staff before, during and after the procedure. They were always there to assist and answer even silly questions on a moment's notice. This is the most consistently professional and caring medical office that I have ever encountered. I feel great about myself--feel and look younger and natural. I owe that to Dr. Pavese!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Doctor didn't listen to what I wanted to have performed. I wanted 3 procedures and he only discussed the one. I felt that the consultation was rushed. The doctor didn't discuss the benefits or disadvantages to the one procedure. At the end of the consultation, I was taken to a room where an office staff member passed me an envelope with the cost of the procedure inside and never reviewed the contents with me. She stated "Call me if you have questions." The worst consultation I have ever received. I obviously won't book a procedure even with his "reputation and expertise."

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

This doctor and his staff are sorely lacking when it comes to professionalism and patient respect. He obviously doesn't need any more patients, so I'll be sending friends/relatives elsewhere and looking for another doctor myself. Attitude found here!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

bad bed side mannner. He was so rude it was almost funny. No way I would let him touch me!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Pavese is an amazing surgeon and has done wonders for me and now many of my friends over the years. We wouldn't go anywhere else! We trust his years of experience and knowledge. His office is plush with a recent remodel. I drive over an hour every three months for botox and other facial services, passing many other doctors just to see him. He is worth the drive!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Had upper bleph and chin augmentation. Thought he did an ok job and was very knowledgable, but felt results could have been more aesthetically pleasing. He uses a surgery facility in his complex, which doesn't seem like the most modern. He is getting a bit up there in years, and I'll probably see a younger surgeon with steadier hands for lower bleph.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Pavese is highly recommended because of his knowledge, expertise and good value.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Richard Pavese's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1973)