Dr. Paul Holzman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Holzman

So disappointed. My 6 year old had fillings atDr. Holzman's clinic and two fell out in less than a year. No nitrous oxide was ever offered which would have kept my child from being traumatized. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr holzman is a very caring and knowledgible dentist. Staff are friendly too.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Holzman is very gentle and makes sure you are comfortable while doing treatment

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Holtzman is a wonderful kind caring doctor. He is wonderful with childrenšŸ‘

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Holzman is an excellent dentist; he takes time to explain procedures and make nervous patients like me at ease.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Very knowledgable and friendly dentist. Got all my teeth fixed there and had no problems at all. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Paul Holzman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My name is Paul Holzman and I am excited to be the latest dentist to join the team at Sherwood Dental. I lived with my parents in Sherwood Park during my childhood and university years, and I graduated from the University of Alberta D.D.S. program in 2000. Immediately upon graduating from dental school, I moved to the rural town of Lac La Biche, Alberta, where I went on to practice for close to 15 years. I have always considered Sherwood Park as my true home. When I was given the opportunity to practice at Sherwood Dental, I moved my family back to Sherwood Park to start a new chapter in my professional and personal life. I have been married to my wife Karina for over ten years, and we have three young and energetic boys; John-Paul, Andrew and Anthony. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family. I am also actively involved in the sport of mountain biking and I train year-round for competitive races in Alberta. I love music and I play piano, guitar and sing. I am an active music minister in the Catholic Church.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2000)