Ratings for Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Very rude and unhelpful receptionist. A little more kindness and empathy when people are calling in agony would be nice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr Saranjeev Lalh is very good. He explained everything professionally and elaborated on what to expect but his staff was very rude and the way they treated my daughter when they took her in for surgery was really rude. His nurses could not spare her even a minute to calm down before they injected the IV. They threatened and forcefully put the oxygen mask on her face before she was comfortable after her express request to grant her a couple minutes to calm down as she suffers from anxiety. I wont recommend anyone. If you care for your family, don't get the surgery done at this place.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Worst service. Very unprofessional. Not reccomended

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I am very happy I had chosen Dr. Lalh for my son's surgery to remove all 4 wisdom teeth as we had absolutely great experience throughout the whole process, from the booking appointment to the surgery and after surgery care. The staff and Dr Lalh explained to us with great detail all steps in the process including why the surgery is needed, what to expect after surgery and how to take care after. I personally had never experienced before doctor's follow up call after surgery as Dr. Lalh did. He performed the surgery with great level of knowledge and thorough review of my son's jaw in order to eliminate any risks and complications. I am truly grateful for this caring and knowledgeable approach. It put peace in my and my son's mind.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Lahl is the best!! I needed my wisdom teeth out and then also needed dental implants. He explains everything about the procedure and is so kind. He answers any questions you might have. He does not brush off being scared or anxiousness. The staff are so comforting and if they do not know the answer to a question they find someone who does. I love the anesthesiologist he works with. Never had any vomiting after his surgeries (I have had 3). They are awesome! Love this place and the service I have gotten here.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr.Lalh is an excellent surgeon, words can’t even describe how amazing he is., I had a large underbite and my orthodontist told me i would need jaw surgery to move my upper jaw forward and my lower jaw back to correct my bite. I was referred to Dr. Lalh office and from my first day of meeting him he put me at ease, this guy really knows his stuff, he explained to me exactly what he was going to do to correct my bite. After my surgery i had an uncomfortable feeling on the right side of my lower jaw, Dr. Lalh told me i needed to have a second surgery to remove one of the metal plates on my lower jaw. The surgery was minor compared to the large upper and lower jaw surgery i had so it was no problem for me. After that surgery things felt much better. Dr. Lahl is a professional and he really does care about his patients, I feel so lucky that i had him do my surgery. Words can’t express how thankful I am, He dramatically improved the quality of my life. My bite is perfect now and when i chew food my teeth and jaw feel so good. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. LAHL! YOU ARE AN AMAZING DOCTOR! THANK YOU AGAIN DR LALH, YOU ARE AMAZING, WORDS CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW THANKFUL I AM… His staff are also amazing, they are nice and patient, Grace is such a nice lady and Lorie is always there if you need something. These are the kind of people you would want beside you after you’ve had a serious surgery like mine and they were always there to help answer my questions after my surgery. Feels so good having a perfect bite and smile thanks to Dr. Lalh and his team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Lalh is a good surgeon but he really need to Change all his staff specially the assistants , rude , not professional and they seem to know nothing , he deserve better assistants otherwise he is going to loss his patients .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr Lalh and his staff are amazing. My son has had to have an upper osteotomy surgery to correct an under bite. Everytime we enter the door, we receive a smile and hello from the front staff. With all of our appointments - and there were many - we have never been kept waiting. Dr Lahl is punctual, yet is patient enough to answer all of my nervous mom questions. Being that my son is a post surgery patient that cannot talk for 6 weeks, the staff is always available to answer any of my questions. Yes, you may have to wait for a phone call back (isn't this a normal thing??) but the staff are always respectful and pleasant . I certainly would recommend Dr Lahl to anyone who is in need of jaw osteotomy correction. Thank you to Dr Lalh and his staff!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Had my wisdom teeth removed at Renew Oral and Facial Surgical Centre. Front desk staff did come across as slightly cold but all the other staff were excellent. Dr. Lalh is truly amazing and did an excellent job. Was very happy to receive a call from him later in the day to check up on me. Worth every penny!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

All the star ratings are 1 as I couldn't leave them blank! Reception is awful! I tried asking questions and couldn't get a straight answer to. How rude are these people?!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015