You may also like

Rate Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Dr. Saranjeev Lalh's Ratings

Dr.Lalh is an excellent surgeon, words can’t even describe how amazing he is., I had a large underbite and my orthodontist told me i would need jaw surgery to move my upper jaw forward and my lower jaw back to correct my bite. I was referred to Dr. Lalh office and from my first day of meeting him he put me at ease, this guy really knows his stuff, he explained to me exactly what he was going to do to correct my bite.

After my surgery i had an uncomfortable feeling on the right side of my lower jaw, Dr. Lalh told me i needed to have a second surgery to remove one of the metal plates on my lower jaw. The surgery was minor compared to the large upper and lower jaw surgery i had so it was no problem for me.

After that surgery things felt much better. Dr. Lahl is a professional and he really does care about his patients, I feel so lucky that i had him do my surgery. Words can’t express how thankful I am, He dramatically improved the quality of my life. My bite is perfect now and when i chew food my teeth and jaw feel so good. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. LAHL! YOU ARE AN AMAZING DOCTOR!

THANK YOU AGAIN DR LALH, YOU ARE AMAZING, WORDS CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW THANKFUL I AM…

His staff are also amazing, they are nice and patient, Grace is such a nice lady and Lorie is always there if you need something. These are the kind of people you would want beside you after you’ve had a serious surgery like mine and they were always there to help answer my questions after my surgery. Feels so good having a perfect bite and smile thanks to Dr. Lalh and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Lalh is a good surgeon but he really need to Change all his staff specially the assistants , rude , not professional and they seem to know nothing , he deserve better assistants otherwise he is going to loss his patients .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr Lalh and his staff are amazing. My son has had to have an upper osteotomy surgery to correct an under bite. Everytime we enter the door, we receive a smile and hello from the front staff. With all of our appointments - and there were many - we have never been kept waiting. Dr Lahl is punctual, yet is patient enough to answer all of my nervous mom questions. Being that my son is a post surgery patient that cannot talk for 6 weeks, the staff is always available to answer any of my questions. Yes, you may have to wait for a phone call back (isn't this a normal thing??) but the staff are always respectful and pleasant . I certainly would recommend Dr Lahl to anyone who is in need of jaw osteotomy correction. Thank you to Dr Lalh and his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Had my wisdom teeth removed at Renew Oral and Facial Surgical Centre. Front desk staff did come across as slightly cold but all the other staff were excellent. Dr. Lalh is truly amazing and did an excellent job. Was very happy to receive a call from him later in the day to check up on me. Worth every penny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

All the star ratings are 1 as I couldn't leave them blank! Reception is awful! I tried asking questions and couldn't get a straight answer to. How rude are these people?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

The front end staff could learn a thing or two about customer service. Helping patients are normal duties for front end and the ones there are rude and unhelpful. Dr. Lalh, who is an amazing surgeon needs some better help!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My experience at Renew was amazing! I have been terrified of getting my wisdom teeth out since I was a little kid. Any questions that came up a couple weeks before my surgery were anwsered. One of the ladies at the front desk (Leigha) is a dream to work with! She helped me with all my insurance documents. All of the staff were amazing, professional, and time efficent. Dr. Lahl was quick with the consultation. I was able to ask questions and personally I don't see why the consultation has to be long, they are pulling teeth! I was anxious right before going under and the anestetiologist (Dr. S) and the nurse (Pam) were wonderful! They kept me calm and they were good at distracting and were quick! (Which is exactly what an anxious person needs). I am very very happy I had these two medical professionals in the room. The procedure was very quick, I was in and out within 25 minutes. The other staff I worked with were amazing too! The office followed up with me the next morning, and answered all my questions. They also have a 24-7 call centre incase an emergency comes up which is comforting. I had very little swelling, and no issues came up so Dr. Lahl did an amazing job. Thank-you Dr. Lahl and to your staff for making this the best experience possible! I would highy recommend Renew and if I ever have to get another procedure done I will be going back to see Dr. Lahl.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I can't believe some of the comments on here about Dr.Lalh. He's very professional and explained everything to me. He does talk a little fast but he's trying to respect the time of other patience and explaining what he can in a short time. At my consultation he took the time to explain things. The girl that I dealt with at the front was nice. I was scared to go under but it went very smoothly. The first nurse was great and shared some of her own story to ease me. The lady that followed up after seemed just doing her job but not rude. The rooms were very clean and I watched them disinfecting everything. That same night at 9pm I received a call at home from Dr Lalh to check in with me! That was VERY impressive! I wasn't just another patient he saw. Follow up is very much appreciated. I would recommend Renew clinic and Dr. Lalh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Lalh is rude and arrogant. I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Worst staff , worst assistants ever , if you want to run a good clinic , change your assistants , they are all sucks .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2603873].votes_count ]]